Rossfreier Show full post »
Rossfreier
150.18 with my 4 15s, one orion 2500 wired at 1ohm, and 3 g31 batts and 1 stock size batt, stock alt, 149.98 on music... i'm getting there...finaly
Quote 0 0
Rossfreier
anyone got tips to get me louder?
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
I think we will have to see pics of the final build
Quote 0 0
Rossfreier
lol tru, i'm slacking on the pics anyways
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
I look forward to bassracing against ya this yr Ross!

Better hope the wall beats these 10's cause you'll never live it down! lol
Quote 0 0
Rossfreier
there are few things i'm good at in the sport, lol but bassrace is becoming one of them. just need to get my remote deck and i should be good to go
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
Figured I'd lend ya a hand and post a pic for ya roflmao!

Its dusty and I'm sure its been cleaned up

Quote 0 0
Rossfreier
yup after hammering on them for a few days the dust came off
Quote 0 0
Rossfreier
so not much else is happening to the wall for awhile... or atleast nothing that cost money, lol i just got layed off last nite so mainly doin some cheap mods on the truck
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
canada in a recession too?
Quote 0 0
Rossfreier
kinda, my shop was doin good till a few weeks ago
Quote 0 0
Rossfreier
well i got a plan for the back wall now, i'm trying to make it good for a show, looking at doin 4 hifonics 2010s on the subs and 2 1010s for the highs. the highs amps are goin to be across the top then the 2ks will be vertical in the middle, and i plan to have 4 nsb 75s at the bottom with an mdf cover over it. i have to have the 2ks overlap the highs amps abit, i'm also trying to make it so that all the hifonics logos are visible.

i'm planning to make a cover to go all around the amps to try to clean it up. i got 16 weeks and not much money to get it done for a big show coming up, so hopefully i can find some deals on everything and get this done in time.
Quote 0 0
Rossfreier
well finaly went to a show, used lil john - push that, peaks 150.2 on my set up, first run 147.3 ****ty start, second/final run 150.00 in the first 2 seconds, perfect start, now head room to turn up the volume and i bust, lol not bad for 2500w, 4 15s and it all being behind the back seats
Quote 0 0
Rossfreier
well starting a new build, front of this wall is ripped out and starting the clean it up and build the new full wall, i'll probly toss up a pic or 2 tomarow
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy