Boogie Woogie
its been a while since i made a post but im still alive... right now i have a death penalty 15 on a sundown 1500d in around 4 cubes and it plays 40+ loud but i gotta have my low notes so im building a new
new box will be 6.67 cubes with 90 sq in @ 30 hz well just a little lower maybe 28hz or something

it will be in a 94 honda accord trunk and i dont know if im gonna fire forward and seal off or fire into trunk, any ideas?
Quote 0 0
GA Loan
nice box boogie woogie
Quote 0 0
Boogie Woogie
sketch up is the sh*t lol
gives me a general idea of how it needs to look
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
don't forget angles or roundovers in the corners of the port
Quote 0 0
Boogie Woogie
what exactly is the rule for the port length when you have multiple port walls dont you lose so many inches? cause of the bend?
Quote 0 0
98AckCL23
Your 94 Accord should be pretty similar to my 98 Acura CL, and I've had better results firing forward and sealed off, especially with a box that tall. The spare tire area is a bit of a pain to seal off, but with 16.5" of height, you should have some space to make a thin (.5" or so) false floor to set your box on. I have 17" of height in my trunk, so you should be pretty close. It makes life harder getting the box into and out of the trunk, but makes sealing off easier.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy