Master Yoda Show full post »
Master Yoda
Thaats strange? I am sure you will get it worked out.
Quote 0 0
teamelite
Just curious were is the microphone placed when doing these #'s?
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Sealed legal for drag on the dash
Quote 0 0
murilo
Hey Yoda,

round 2 in shreveport LA next weekend?

Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:
Originally posted by murilo@soundigital.com.br:
Hey Yoda,

round 2 in shreveport LA next weekend?

wish I could be there! don't worry I am still working on it and may have a nice surprise for you if I can get this new box desighn worked out between now and finals good luck in LA! keep me posted now lets see that 164db that I knw you can do!
Quote 0 0
murilo
Nice, let me know how it prforms.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
I hope to know soon? I got a lot of work ahead of me before I can start testing again.
Quote 0 0
mr_malina
This build thread is awesome, keep up the good work.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Thanks I hope the new desighn works out well? After seeing the loading issues I've been having I'm not sure how I am going to get that worked out yet but from some ideas I have had I should still be able to get a lot louder without adding any more power!
Quote 0 0
AudioXtremes
Updates?
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
sorry I stripped all the equipment out of the van and now have it up for sale I will be moving to a Street class for this season? I will be starting a new build log for it soon!
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
well I have enjoyed some time off to think about my passion and how much I love to compete! I have relised that this is my true passion and will be returning to the lanes soon! and yes the VAN will be back as I never was able to see the scores I wanted from this van it will be back out for revenge! LOL
Quote 0 0
basshead69
Can't wait to see what goes in the van next Ray.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy