imported_rushnrun
Hi, I fried my laptop in the heat down at SBN this year, just got a new windows 7 laptop (my previous was a vista) now the TL won't load.

The Error I get is
"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you're running. Check your computers system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher."

I'm not computer savy.. so what am I checking and what do I need to do to get this up and running again.

thanks
Quote 0 0
generalneo
As far as i know new TL has two license which means you can install it in two computers at the same time.
It will be in your best interest if you mail harris or tech support of TL to deactivate all the license. Then download and install a fresh version in your O/s and start using it. Downloading from the web will only work if you are still under contract i believe. {And maybe the older version isnt compatible with Windows 7.}

However the vista version install isn't compatible with Windows 7 most of the time.
Try reinstalling from the CD. Good luck. So far I have installed TL million times.
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
The TL software prior to Jan 2010 is not compatible with Windows 7. You will need to upgrade at http://www.termpro.com.

Thanks for your business.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
imported_rushnrun
Thanks for the info. I bought my TL back in November of 2009. Guess I'll get the new upgrade.

thanks for the prompt response
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
I think you are going to love some of the new features.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy