Sonic FX Dale
Hello everyone I just want to introduce myself. I am Dale Stockton ( Doug from Sonic Fx Audio's brother ). I will be taking over his business after autorama. I am going to provide the same quality as he did. As well as make the shows family friendly. I am looking to add my own twist on it.

If you want to be added to our database of west coast dB Drag competitors log onto http://www.sonicfxaudio.com and register your name. Any questions for me please contact me at dale@sonicfxaudio.com. Doug has made a great name for sonic fx audio and I hope to continue the tradition.
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
Glad to have you on board.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
dougs a great guy and has done a great job in his regions , I look forword to meeting u guys in the next couple months
Quote 0 0
ssackett
Very cool! Can't to see what you have planned for 2011
Quote 0 0
Team CNSS-Deron
Welcome aboard Dale. Glad to see that the business stayed in the family. Looking forward to meeting you in the upcoming season. Good luck and Godspeed.
Quote 0 0
audiobuffru1
Hey Dale welcome aboard

where did dougy go to ?
Quote 0 0
97Cavy
Good luck. Hopefully you are more honest then your brother
Quote 0 0
redbaron80
Ouch
Quote 0 0
Scubaguy
Quote:
Originally posted by 97Cavy:
Good luck. Hopefully you are more honest then your brother
You can view almost every run at any of my shows on Youtube if you see a violation please bring it tomy attention.
later
Doug
Quote 0 0
97Cavy
SPLMax cup with YOUR competitors admitting you allowed cheating = you being a cheat. Let's also not forget you buying RE amps and slapping your sonic fx logo on them. Your moral compass points in the wrong direction
Quote 0 0
ssluke
if you have an issue send doug a private mesage , the guys put in countlesss years judging numerous finals and putting on shows in his regions , just leave the issues out of this thread
Quote 0 0
Scubaguy
once again everything was well within the rules that were set forth. like I said you can view the people running the cars your just mad because your team didnt help you win the cup and someone else team did. Sorry about that. I have been a judge at WF for yhr last 6 years and HEad Judge for 4 of those years. I think my record stands for itself. Along with the fact that all the cars that have gone through my shows to WF have had no issues short of a NW van that I told him his box was going to be high and another competitor that asked about put in some fiberglass I said yes to some and come WF he had dumped a 5 gallon bucket of it in the rear of his car.
later
Doug
Quote 0 0
David McLean
Doug, admit it, you ruined the SPLMAX cup...
All of the good judges left after that.
Quote 0 0
97Cavy
Ah, and the truth gets swept under the rug. Good old dbdrag at it's best
Quote 0 0
Team Bassick - Kimo
Quote:
Originally posted by 97Cavy:
Ah, and the truth gets swept under the rug. Good old dbdrag at it's best
***SUCKS***

but I have to agree with you there.
Quote 0 0