Team {shake'n'bake}
Hey every one just wanted to stop by and let everyone know if you are in the MidWest area and would like to have a DbDrag event Contact L & M Promotions you can contact us on the DbDrag website under DbDrag agents in the Missouri section or you can find us on Facebook On the L & M Promotions Page .
Official Db Drag Promotions , Hosting , And Judging For The MidWestDustin Lair likes this.
Quote 0 0
Tooloud_4_me
Can you justify what you mean by Midwest because we already have people that are judges in the midwest...
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
I believe he is just in MO
Quote 0 0
Team {shake'n'bake}
yes i am in missouri and ill travel a lil farther if needed but mostly St.louis down Southern Ill , for the most part a 300 mile radius from Cape Girardeau Mo
Quote 0 0
PSYCHOACOUSTICS
Quote:
Originally posted by Team {shake'n'bake}:

Official Db Drag Promotions , Hosting , And Judging For The MidWestDustin Lair likes this.
what???

other than that good luck if you need anything give us a call or pm on here

do you have any shows planned yet?
Quote 0 0
Team {shake'n'bake}
Thanks Alot Pshchoacustics I Appreciate It
Quote 0 0
Team {shake'n'bake}
By the way sorry about the first post mostly the " Dustin Lair Likes This . Like " I was Tryin to post a link from face book and it didnt work out lol
Quote 0 0
mfivespeed
so when are your next shows?
Quote 0 0
Tooloud_4_me
Oh that is actually cool...Please put up some show dates I would love to travel and support ya. I just didn't know what was going on.
Quote 0 0
Team {shake'n'bake}
Its all good I havent got any events yet but hopefully will soon a gentlmen in Oklahoma contacted me the other day and is wanting to work out a series of show its a lil far but its also a dead area so if I can help them get up and going i will
Quote 0 0
Team {shake'n'bake}
If anyone wants to have a DbDrag Event in Mo, Western Ky , Southern Ill, Northern Ark, Memphis area any of these regions no anyone who wants to have a DbDrag sanctioned event let me know i can be Contacted on the DbDrag Webpage for promoters under L and M Promtions Thanks
Quote 0 0
PHILESTER
Quote:
Originally posted by Team {shake'n'bake}:
If anyone wants to have a DbDrag Event in Mo, Western Ky , Southern Ill, Northern Ark, Memphis area any of these regions no anyone who wants to have a DbDrag sanctioned event let me know i can be Contacted on the DbDrag Webpage for promoters under L and M Promtions Thanks
. <----This is a period. They are used in the English language to seperate whats called a "sentance". Just thought I would educate if you didn't know *you know the kids and texting*.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy