Wayne Harris Show full post »
KickinAudio
I like the rule.
Quote 0 0
deaf tones
[devils advocate]

Perhaps "keyboard commando" isn't the greatest choice in words here. Depending on your understanding of the term "keyboard commando" -- both common interpretations are misused in this scenario.

On the one hand: It's hard to gauge the sincerity of this new policy when in fact, it's coming from someone with zero points listed on their stats page. (No offense and with all due respect to Wayne and dbdrag)

On the other hand: Electronic Thuggery and e-threats of e-violence that actually spilled over into the real world at sanctioned competitions was brushed under the rug. While it might have been frowned upon by some, the fact those very "keyboard commandos" are still allowed at sanctioned events, their e-thuggery might as well be condoned..? (Once again, no offense to you Wayne, you cannot control all of your judges at every show)

Let the record note there's a huge difference between general forum douchebaggery, forum trolls, and keyboard commando's.

[/devils advocate]

[ 07-22-2010, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: deaf tones ]
Quote 0 0
KickinAudio
^^^

Rule breaker!!! oh noes.
Quote 0 0
Mike Fallon
Its more about accountability then anything else. At least this way you know who you are talking to and you won't see single post names stirring up the pot.
Quote 0 0
Ben Gailey
wow, ive missed alot around here
Quote 0 0
Bobby Riley
Just checking to see if my stats are listed...
Quote 0 0
Bobby Riley
Woops, guess not. Can someone tell me how! ITs been a while
Quote 0 0
T3audios160s db jeep
Quote:
Originally posted by Bobby Riley:
Woops, guess not. Can someone tell me how! ITs been a while
heres your stats

http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats.asp?Competitor_ID=5449&Season=2010&Method=6
Quote 0 0
1LOUDSUV
lol@keyboard commandos...

btw im snitching on deaftones
Quote 0 0
David McLean
This is why I always used my name for a screen-name
I really don't blame Wayne... Many attempts over the years to stop the nonsense has not worked.
Quote 0 0
deaf tones
^IF that's your real name "David"
Quote 0 0
bangin hoe
testy 1 2 3
Quote 0 0
bangin hoe
hmm fails...

Click that little - thingy... that good enough right? LOL

seems that the rules have failed again.. not even not cool little picture or anything shows up..

http://www.termpro.com/dbdrag/memberalbum/22843.jpg

Oh well Im following the rules... even tho it dont work right ~
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy