The Hoss
I have been checking out some new Head units and want to go in the direction of an alpine or kenwood, any suggestions on some in the range from 2 to 300 bucks
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
i think this realy comes down to what you are going to use it for? for straight SPL burps I would use an Alpine with a mute roll and for daily something with a good built in EQ setup. Hope this helps!
Quote 0 0
The Hoss
What is a burp? and I'm just going to be using it for daily use, I just want my car to sound better I'm getting a new all around system and I just want to know what would be the best
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
a burp in what is know as an SPL tone burst for around 3 seconds in duration
Quote 0 0
Notloudenuf
Kenwood KDC-x693
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Yoda:
i think this realy comes down to what you are going to use it for? for straight SPL burps I would use an Alpine with a mute roll and for daily something with a good built in EQ setup. Hope this helps!
It's funny that you mention these functions for a daily and spl deck Ray.

I have a Pioneer deh-6000ub for my daily deck and it has a 7 band eq built in, a 4 volt preout with non fading sub control, also built in high pass and low pass filters, and a remote.

Then the deck I use to burp with is an Alpine cda-9831. It has the mute roll function along with a 4 volt preout, which is stronger than most of the new Alpine decks. This deck also has all the bells and whistles from time alignment, to a badass crossover, and probably sounds better than my Pioneer. The only reason I don't run the Alpine for daily too is because it will skip at over 150db on music. The Pioneer does too, but I have a Pioneer 6 disc changer that I use for daily

I would tell you to take a look at each of these decks cause I am very happy with each of them in the area I have chosen to use them at. I've had the Pioneer coming up on 2 years and I don't see anything out on the market right now that I want to replace it with, which is saying a lot.
Quote 0 0
HCCAfan
the pioneer avic series hasnt ever let me down on daily, no skips or nothing.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy