RR
Hello everyone, I just joined NSPL this past weekend at the Greensboro show. I drive the old Green King Cab Ford Ranger. I hope to be seeing a lot of you guys at all the upcoming events. I need to get my Name fixed thats on record. My name was misspelled at one of the events. insted of Todd Hardwick they have Todd Harwick. Is there anyway I can get this fixed on NSPL web site?

Todd
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Hey man, I think I know you. I drive the red 4wd Tahoe. you were at Octobertfest too right?
Best bet for correction is to to get with Fred at the next show you go to.
Quote 0 0
RR
Yeah! I was there at the Octoberfest, I talked to you a couple of time at different shows. Think I'm getting in to DEEP!!!.. LOL
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Aren't we all
Quote 0 0
RR
I just Built a new encloser kinda like the one you have now. I just hope the 12" 3004spl Pioneers can do what I need. If not, I will be getting 4 new Kicker subs.Only thing is, I just spent over $700 on these.
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Well, I love Kicker. I'm just waiting until Jan./Feb to rebuild. I'll get a little more serious then.
Quote 0 0
T-Dogg
Welcome to NSPL, RR. I think you're gonna love it!
Quote 0 0
hulioshonda
it's an addiction that's hard to shake.

still plannin to go to the RR show,( just to watch)
Quote 0 0
dropbottommazda
Quote:
Originally posted by T-Dogg:
Welcome to NSPL, RR. I think you're gonna love it!
x2 ......welcome and good luck ...............o whats up t.....
Quote 0 0
RR
Thanks Guys !!! I'm sure I will !!!
Quote 0 0
05 obs
welcome as a fellow newbie i can say yeah its alot of fun and addicting.
Quote 0 0
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
Quote:
Originally posted by RR:
Hello everyone, I just joined NSPL this past weekend at the Greensboro show.
You going to the RR show,on the 17th of Dec.?
Quote 0 0
RR
I hope so .. If everything goes like I want it to I will be at all of them. I got the Fever!!!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy