Quote 0 0
BoomKing
Good job man!
Quote 0 0
vented
sweet wish i could get a sixty
Quote 0 0
MR HARD HITTER
told ya steve u had a 60 in that truck, mr loudest daily driver, ah ha.....
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
Thanks to all the people that helped me get this far with my exterra, Especially those of you that handed me my ass last year,hahahaha,because you are the reason i kept working on my numbers, last year at this time i was starting the build on my wall, this year i will be doing the same tbing again working out the bugs from the last build and i guess that next year will hold the same....this is a really fun sport and the people have helped me alot. But there are a couple that really helped and that is Alan Dante, MR> Foca, Rotton Rob,and Jughead Mike for inspiring me to start this in the first place and Louis without him there would be no Team USAudio and my poor wife that has put up with me being on the road for shows and spending all her flea market money on equipment.....Lest we forget the Exterra was bought for her to shop with......(Saved a bundle with that move) but yea i am here and mine plays music daily!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
team basket kase
Of course, good job bro! But, why do you worry so much about me and my cheesy little ol' wall coming out to the local circuit??? We all know I ain't loud, I just make some fancy stuff now and again... see ya soon buddy.
Quote 0 0
Mr. C
Very nice numbers. Congrats on the 60.
Quote 0 0
MK3XXX
Quote:
Originally posted by heywood jablome:
my poor wife that has put up with me being on the road for shows and spending all her flea market money on equipment.....Lest we forget the Exterra was bought for her to shop with......(Saved a bundle with that move)
And then you took out her passenger seat

Congrats on the number
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy