Racerkid15
Hey sup my names alex I'm new around these forums just joined before the event at taylor MI I'm 16 and have loved bass since I first heard a car with 2 10's when I was around 10-11 years old I have many subwoofers for sale that I owned before upgrading to my final setup 2 15's soon to be 4 15's.

I live in the Taylor MI area and I have a few subs etc for sale below all subs work perfectly fine are in almost new condition and thump pretty hard.

Kicker Comp 12" 08 model 150 rms 300 peak -$49.99
Hifonics 12" round sub 2010, 300/600 -$49.99
Dual Ported Box 1.7 cu ft per chmb -$49.99

All together $150.. buy it all together for $125. I can send you pics contact me @ 313 670 7789 or send me a message on here.

If you are new to bass young on a very very low budget and want some good beat to get you started into the hobby you can start here I paid $289.99 -by buying all those items new- and all are in like new condition if they were on the original box you wouldn't be able to tell lol. you could enter the 129.9 class with this btw.

Just lemme know I'm not sure if sales are ok or not on these forums if they aren't allowed I'm terribly sorry I'm new around here and I'll know better next time if they are ok then contact me at will later.
Quote 0 0
bignoiz
try teh sub section
Quote 0 0
Iggys Ghost
Cant sell on the forums broham.

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/40/24014.html
Quote 0 0
Racerkid15
Oh dang I'm sorry please delete this asap then or any other admin that wants to sorry about that won't happen again and if I would have read a little closer I would have seen that post sorry
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
U are in trouble, punishment of anal sex on u from a horse
Quote 0 0
Racerkid15
That's a little extreme of a punishment for a 1st offender

and reading that post it looks more like a joke then a serious thing xD oh well though.
Quote 0 0
Racerkid15
Not your post btw that was obviously a joke I was talking about the -no more sales post- lmao sorry if ya took itthat way xD.
Quote 0 0
deaf tones
*sad at the contents of this thread*
Quote 0 0
Boogie Woogie
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyKo12:
U are in trouble, punishment of anal sex on u from a horse
donkey show mufuka
Quote 0 0
Pitbull
teh weak