2000LaDe
ok so u have an idea whats going on. Nick from Roe has a cavalier that he has had for years and has never finished anything in it has decided to let me build his car for him for trade of 2 Nightshade 18s. his build as of now will consist of 6 12" Sundown SA's unless plans change after i build the shell and see what we have to work with. this is going to be a slower build because i have my truck and rex im working on as well. also have another buddy of mines J31Robs door pods i have to glass. i also have to another buddies install of 2 12" brutus's and seleniums and pods and stuff. so this build will take time but will be worth it when its done

anyways heres what i started on today. getting all the wiring ran so i can start building the enclosure.

Quote 0 0
MrCrowley
Looks like a solid start. What was in there before?
Quote 0 0
2000LaDe
that thing has all kinds of wires all over the place that i had NO clue about so i just ziptied them up and ill let nick sort through them haha.
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
Quote:
Originally posted by MrCrowley:
Looks like a solid start. What was in there before?
its been a few years since its even been on the road last show it was at was the last SVR
Quote 0 0
2000LaDe
its not much but hey its better than nothing haha. havent had much time to work on this project

Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
do work son

are you going to build over that hump?
Quote 0 0
2000LaDe
ill more than likely glass over it with the thick glass matte i have.
Quote 0 0
Snowman77
What kind of car is this it looks like a cavalier.
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
its an 05 Cavalier
Quote 0 0
WattsInaName
Nice! I'm digging this!
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
Quote:
Originally posted by WattsInaName:
Nice! I'm digging this!
were still not 100% sure where its going either all we know is its going to be a good ammount of cone area
Quote 0 0
2000LaDe
another small update. need to get some great stuff and get to spraying.

Quote 0 0
MrCrowley
You should totally do a diamond setup or an octagon. You might not be able to make it ported but it would be pretty sweet.
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
Quote:
Originally posted by MrCrowley:
You should totally do a diamond setup or an octagon. You might not be able to make it ported but it would be pretty sweet.
accually I concidered it I can get a damn good deal on the SI BMs that failed QC and sundown bought them Ive concidered trying to stuff 16 of them in would have to be sealed tho but 16 10s in a small 2dr car would still get low
Quote 0 0
1banginbuick
this isnt going any faster then if nick built it
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy