2000LaDe Show full post »
D-Bass
shouldn't have to go through N.C. on the way to Dayton. I-75 south until at least Jacksonville to I-10 to I-95. If not 75 down to ocala, then S.R.40 east to ormond/daytona. Those are the fastest routes to Daytona from Ohio.
You can take I-40 from knoxville, detour around until you get to I-95...but that adds at least 100 miles
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
Quote:
Originally posted by Nightshade:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Loudcav:
Quote:
quote:
Nick, have you heard the car yet?
yes I went up there last weekend
Do you have it back yet or is Hank still working on it?

Also when you guys come through NC for SBN you should let me know. I wouldn't mind meeting up with you along I-77 somewhere to maybe get some demos and say hi.
he still has it Im just leaving it over there till SBN we are stopping at Jakes probably for the night if Brandons truck is done in time we are taking my car off the trailer and Im driving it. tho as of tuesday Ill have a truck capable of easily towing the car if I have to
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
Quote:
Originally posted by D-Bass:
shouldn't have to go through N.C. on the way to Dayton. I-75 south until at least Jacksonville to I-10 to I-95. If not 75 down to ocala, then S.R.40 east to ormond/daytona. Those are the fastest routes to Daytona from Ohio.
You can take I-40 from knoxville, detour around until you get to I-95...but that adds at least 100 miles
we are stopping at Sundown Headquarters so more than likely wont be going the other way
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by D-Bass:
we are stopping at Sundown Headquarters so more than likely wont be going the other way
Yes this is why I asked when you came through if I could meet up with you guys. Jake or Brandon said something about it the other day when I was at the shop. I would like to meet Hank, which I never have, and talk to you again. I will see if Jake minds if I come to the shop when you and the rest are there to hang out before hand. I'm not going to go to SBN basically because I didn't plan to at all. I mean I could go and wouldn't have a problem getting off work, but I think that I would rather plan it out in advance and do it that way instead of only having a little over a month and then going.

Is Singer following/coming with you guys too, or is he coming on his own? I haven't talked to him in a while and he didn't even call me last time he was at Sundown since he didn't know that I only live an hour away from there. He was also in a hurry so I understand that he wanted to get back since there was very bad weather here for once.

Is the car coming pretty much the way that it sits right now?

Also if you plan on getting a high output alt for the car I can get you some great pricing from Dominic at Iraggi. I am a sales rep for him on the internet now and can get you a good deal if your looking to get that stock out of there and have something that will put out some power. Also Dom is a great powder coater and could do a badass scheme on your alt in the yellow to match your car or however you wanted. Let me know if you want and I'll get you some numbers. I'm just trying to help out since we are team members and I feel bad about being an ass to you not too long ago on here. I guess this is my way of saying sorry
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
Right now the Car has an ohio Gen on it I might be looking for a new one down the line tho just right now I need to get my finances sorted out Ill be picking up a new truck tuesday and Ive got my credit card that needs paid off so extra money is sort of thin at this point and time. it will be a wile before I know the date we will be there Im deffinatly going Ive got a stock account that I can draw out of for such a special occasion
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Quote:
Right now the Car has an ohio Gen on it I might be looking for a new one down the line tho just right now I need to get my finances sorted out Ill be picking up a new truck tuesday and Ive got my credit card that needs paid off so extra money is sort of thin at this point and time. it will be a wile before I know the date we will be there Im deffinatly going Ive got a stock account that I can draw out of for such a special occasion
Okay I didn't know that you already had an alt. I just assumed when you said that the alt didn't do power at idle it was stock. The offer is there whenever you want. I'd be glad to help you out and would love to hear this in person. Maybe when you come this way it will work out. I'll talk to Jake about coming when you guys come before SBN and you can keep me updated on the date if you want. I'm sorry if I'm sort of trying to invite myself, it's just that there is really no one around here to appreciate car audio and I look for chances to be involved with it when it's near.
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Okay I didn't know that you already had an alt. I just assumed when you said that the alt didn't do power at idle it was stock. The offer is there whenever you want. I'd be glad to help you out and would love to hear this in person. Maybe when you come this way it will work out. I'll talk to Jake about coming when you guys come before SBN and you can keep me updated on the date if you want. I'm sorry if I'm sort of trying to invite myself, it's just that there is really no one around here to appreciate car audio and I look for chances to be involved with it when it's near.
go for it Ill probably be doing some practice runs there depending on how things go
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy