2000LaDe Show full post »
tommyk90
Quote:
Originally posted by 2000LaDe:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 1banginbuick:
when are you gonna get loud? ^^^
lol im just gonna be using a 3500d at .5 ohm off my 12v now instead of running 16v. ive decided to go back with another loud vehicle of mine except 16v and all sundown equipment. will be hittin the lanes at the begining of the year and be with all the other sundown big hitters at SBN 2010
You need more vacation days.
Quote 0 0
Wagonized
what model of seleniums are all of those that ur using?
Quote 0 0
nick probst
st350's, 8w4p's, and 6w4p's.
Quote 0 0
2000LaDe
Quote:
Originally posted by nick probst:
what he said.

im just gonna stick with low 50s setup in my truck with just the front doors done so i can put money back into my van again. hopefully with a few mods with the box and equipment changes ill be doin 62s or better bassrace this next season. goin to meca finals made me want my van back up and going. hope to see a 164 burp score but ill definetly be reenforcing some things if finals is in tulsa again im probably gonna just worry about meca and drive by. ill still hit up some db drag shows but if finals is still in tulsa ill pass it up.
Quote 0 0
Wagonized
how do you like the seleniums as far as sq and output is concerned?

whats your review on them? What would you do differently if you did the front stage again?
Quote 0 0
98AckCL23
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
what he said.

im just gonna stick with low 50s setup in my truck with just the front doors done so i can put money back into my van again. hopefully with a few mods with the box and equipment changes ill be doin 62s or better bassrace this next season. goin to meca finals made me want my van back up and going. hope to see a 164 burp score but ill definetly be reenforcing some things if finals is in tulsa again im probably gonna just worry about meca and drive by. ill still hit up some db drag shows but if finals is still in tulsa ill pass it up.
Wait, you still have the van? I thought you sold it? Or did I miss something somewhere along the line?
Quote 0 0
2000LaDe
Quote:
Originally posted by 98AckCL23:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
what he said.

Wait, you still have the van? I thought you sold it? Or did I miss something somewhere along the line?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy