stopdrpnro
as of now i'm running a single 15 "orion h2 w/ an xtr 1000pro on it, in jeep grand cheerokee. this puts me in the suv 0-30" class. so according to the rules i could going agasint guys with double the power , double the subs and an extra battery. i'm starting to wonder do i even stand chance?? i'm hitting around 143s legal on a consistant basis but i'm thinkin it may be time to get out of competing bc i can't afford to spend anymore $$. what do you guys think
Quote 0 0
stopdrpnro
ok after doin more research i'm starting to relax a bit. from what i've seen the xtr pros bench at about 13xx watts despite the measly 80amps worth of fuses. the largest amps would probly be around 1600w so it's not a big difference. i guess i'll have to wait to find out.
Quote 0 0
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
One sub is good trust me I know,but I think you should run another h2,or run a dual 1 ohm sub for burps,you'll see a spl gain.Check your PM box
Quote 0 0
hulioshonda
and build those boxes for testing
Quote 0 0
93sentra
Dont Fell bad Bud.. I have a Nissan Sentra this thing is a pain to get loud..i plan to make the debut right around christmas time still have some preparations.. Im going to run 0-24" Trunk 0-150 amp.. with 2 Massive CW 12's and Massive p1500.1.. Im playing around with box designs now and trying to find res freq and ETC..
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
First of all, you always have a chance. Always
Second, if it's all about winning maybe you shouldn't do it.
However, if it's about having a good time and meeting some great people, you gotta do it.
Quote 0 0
Quote:
Originally posted by MYSTANG:
First of all, you always have a chance. Always
Second, if it's all about winning maybe you shouldn't do it.
However, if it's about having a good time and meeting some great people, you gotta do it.
Well said
Quote 0 0
93sentra
Lol Dont think anyone Really wants to go Compete and Come in dead last.. Dont get me wrong someone always has to be last Lol.. I think i shall be competitive This year.. Just as long as the 0-24 Trunk don't get 145's every show ill have a chance
Quote 0 0
Quote:
Originally posted by 93sentra:
Just as long as the 0-24 Trunk don't get 145's every show ill have a chance
With the current draw limitation,I don't think you have to worry about seeing 145's,in 0-24 trunk.That is the reason for the rule changes,to make it more competitive,so you won't see a huge db gap,like 1st a 147,then 2nd a 138.It's definately a change for the better.
Quote 0 0
05 obs
what do you think the car 0-24" wr will be with the amp draw limit?
Quote 0 0
93sentra
Imma guess a 142-143.. but we shall see. Trunks are Fun To get pressure out of
Quote 0 0
05 obs
in car 0-24" you think 142-143? or trunk?
Quote 0 0
Quote:
Originally posted by 05 obs:
If I had to guess,crx+NSB90+DD9912's+DDM2=151+.Just a guess though.
Quote 0 0
05 obs
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 05 obs:
If I had to guess,crx+NSB90+DD9912's+DDM2=151+.Just a guess though.
umm yeah someone spending like 6k on a setup wow. im running 2 alpine type r 12's, 1 atomic 2200.1, 2 batteries of some sort, and klm cable from knukonceptz 0ga. im thinking ill get to 145-147 after alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of testing otherwise probably low 40's. this is in a 2005 impreza wagon.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy