casperskafs
WTF I'm confused or dreaming. I was just looking at the new rules and was on a topic about the new rules and 20 mins later that topic is GONE and the new rules are locked!!!!

I'm really confused.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
Oh, No you don't!
Send an email to Wayne if you are a judge.

thats what i got lol
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Maybe wayne is changin Street A to 1 Amp...wink wink.

Sorry I'm trying not to complain. I'm guessing the new rules were up just to see what people would say. Its good that I kinda have an idea anyway and I can keep my battery in the new Street A
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by ssluke:
Oh, No you don't!
Send an email to Wayne if you are a judge.

thats what i got lol
ME TOO!!!
Quote 0 0
ssluke
probably has somthing to do with the 16 volt in street everyone was talking about that one , or the 4k limit in street trunk
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
The judging staff have been working diligently on the new rules. I created a PRELIMINARY (hidden) version of the rules so that the judges could review and correct errors. The link was only visible to the members of the judges forum. Unfortunately, someone with access to that forum elected to "share" the link publicly.

I had to password protect the draft because it is just a draft... I hope to release the final version by tomorrow.

Thanks for your understanding.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
It was good to see though. At least now you know some opinions from competitors.

Thanks for commenting Wayne
Quote 0 0
Team Re-Loud.
I hope that "65 hz rule in street" was a BIG JOKE.................
Quote 0 0
ssluke
20 to 80 was stil the cap this morning lol
Quote 0 0
ssluke
thanks for posting wayne
Quote 0 0
bland1
I'm going to post it here also. Please only 1 amp in Street A.
Quote 0 0
AmmoJammo
Quote:
Originally posted by bland1:
I'm going to post it here also. Please only 1 amp in Street A.
nah, I don't like that.

for the simple fact that I'm running a single dual 4ohm MTX 9512 sub, off two 1500watt amps.

its a stupid sub, and I'm not a serious competitor, but limiting the number of amps doesn't limit the power, limiting the battery/size does.

so, we still don't have any rules yet? so I still have nothing to build to?

someone mentioned a 4000watt limit in "street trunk" seems like a fantastic idea? or are people saying its too much power? or too little?
Quote 0 0
ssluke
keep in mind most cars in the street class need the room so 1 amp will be louder as it takes up less space ! , and 1 good amp will be more efficent
Quote 0 0
Arizona Kid
Quote:
Originally posted by Wayne Harris:
The judging staff have been working diligently on the new rules. I created a PRELIMINARY (hidden) version of the rules so that the judges could review and correct errors. The link was only visible to the members of the judges forum. Unfortunately, someone with access to that forum elected to "share" the link publicly.

I had to password protect the draft because it is just a draft... I hope to release the final version by tomorrow.

Thanks for your understanding.
I seen the draft around 4pm et from a link on the db drag fb page. I then reposted to my page but had no idea it wasnt meant to be made public yet. My bad.

Also, I seen all street classes have 65hz cap, PLEASE KEEP THIS. If the want to go higher then they can get outta street cause street means just that STREET. Burp boxes are a huge form of competition audio BUT NOT ON THE STREET.

I'm also a fan of the vehicle allows to be running doing Max runs
Quote 0 0
thefinaldestination
I'am also for 1 Amp in Street-A ...
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy