basshead69
Thought I would show you guys some pics of the new set up in the KIA

4 gauge wire and reducers for amp sub wires.

4 distribution blocks for amp sub wires.

Sub wires for Amp #1. The other is wired too, but too dark to take a picture.

The New Sundown Audio SAZ-2500D's. The amps are mounted in a "V" configuration and Damn! that seat back is heavy now. LOL!

The enclosure. Most of you saw this in Rock Hill SC when I set the NSPL Truck/SUV 1801-3600 Watt World Record with a 152.1DB sealed and clamping only 3,157 Watts.

The huge ports.

Was re taping my port seams and was not paying attention when I was re mounting my subwoofers. LOL!

Shooting for a 153 or better and hopefully keeping it at or under 3600 watts. So far, we have not metered it yet, but the amps are gain matched and I pretty much know my volume settings to stay under 3600 watts. I can tell you this. I burped it and my GPS shot off the windshield and my new rear view mirror on my new windshield is already loose. It is not going to stay on there much longer. Master Yoda and I are going to meter it Friday night. I might post up the scores if they are decent.
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Don't post them. Just wait to show them Saturday or Sunday.
Quote 0 0
basshead69
Will do Walt. I am thinking they are somewhere in line with yours, but won't know until Friday night. I did not do a roll when I was burping either. I put it at a certain volume and let her rip. It scared the crap out of me. The KIA has never sounded that loud before. That 152.1 I did at Rock Hill did not sound as loud as my usual high 149's I used to burp. This sounds a heck of a lot louder than a 152.1. I hope it is because the bar will be set really high for it to be broken. Also considering going to a higher class next season.
Quote 0 0
Pulse Car Audio
nice scores... hope you guys are at NSPL finals this sunday...
Quote 0 0
basshead69
Thanks. I should be there for both days.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy