1loudyugo
Well finally get time to stRt the build log on the 1986 yugo gv . American bass sound deadning 2 Vfl 1100.1 amps. 2. Ab. Hd 15d1 subs. About 12.5 cube box 289 sq.ons of port. Ten. 16. Volt bates. Ten runs of power ten runs of ground wire. 1. 300 amp. Adjustable alt. And soon to de testing it this week got the term lab. 3 days ago and load on the computer. I have.to finish the top of the box and resin it. But.that.will be done tonite.. hopefully ill get some pics up today. And results later this week.
Quote 0 0
mhart
it sounds killer, can't wait to see some pics.
Quote 0 0
superduper
this will be loud...
Quote 0 0
Nate K.
Quote:
Originally posted by 1loudyugo:
Well finally get time to stRt the build log on the 1986 yugo gv . American bass sound deadning 2 Vfl 1100.1 amps. 2. Ab. Hd 15d1 subs. About 12.5 cube box 289 sq.ons of port. Ten. 16. Volt bates. Ten runs of power ten runs of ground wire. 1. 300 amp. Adjustable alt. And soon to de testing it this week got the term lab. 3 days ago and load on the computer. I have.to finish the top of the box and resin it. But.that.will be done tonite.. hopefully ill get some pics up today. And results later this week.
You coming this weekend?
Quote 0 0
1loudyugo
I'm still trying. To get it finished. Right now . It is. Drying. And my Vfl amps are in Scott's. Typhoon. Bob needed them to send to him. So I'm stuck trying to use my lunar 12K which I haven't even powered up since it was shopped.back from repair . I'm not impressed with the.amp but its all I have till my new amps get.shipped.to.me when they come in
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
This looks cazy i got your pic you sent me cant wait to see the results buddy.
Quote 0 0
1loudyugo
Hopefully by Friday ill be bumping the yugo . But with the lunar amp. Not happy bout that but it will do till the twins come home
Quote 0 0
samurai86
good look with the car i still have mine
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Bring on the pics!
Quote 0 0
mhart
any numbers?
Quote 0 0
1loudyugo
no numbers yet the pics will be able to load as soon as wayne un locks my competer pofile.. and i have no idea how to load them on to here yet.. they are on my facebook.. here are the pics that i have for now http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150172068498139.317509.728728138... tell me what you think
Quote 0 0
1loudyugo
add me on face book ill accept and then you can see the pics
Quote 0 0
Team 808
Where in NY are you?
Quote 0 0
Team 808
Never mind, i see where your from Clyde.
Quote 0 0
1loudyugo
It's ok Keith how have you been ?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy