1loudyugo Show full post »
1loudyugo
In what ?
Quote 0 0
HACKMUNCH
ab hd are not spl drivers. super inefficent. the motor is decent if you got dual 1ohm drivers, then you could recone with 8 layer flat wound dual 2 coil. the nightmares lol are a higher qts driver and will play some higher notes in larger boxs which is great for spl but not for music. if you have shocker sigs use those, the motor on them is beast.
Quote 0 0
1loudyugo
Well I will be on my way to see mike either late tonite or real early sat to get the Sig v2 I have reconed the an hd d1 held up better than the night shades d1 but that was bc of glue failure again... Im shrinking the box when I get back and testing some more ...so we will see .
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:
Originally posted by 1loudyugo:
Well I will be on my way to see mike either late tonite or real early sat to get the Sig v2 I have reconed the an hd d1 held up better than the night shades d1 but that was bc of glue failure again... Im shrinking the box when I get back and testing some more ...so we will see .
just some words of cuation! all three of those subs like to be in different enclosures you may be hurting yourself by testing with too many different subs. I would suggest using one sub to build the box around then uses the others if you need to for a spare at a show just to put up a number. if not you may spend more time then you need too trying to get the box right.
Quote 0 0
1loudyugo
well im reconing the ab hd subs to sell... the night shades are getting reconed to sell and or as back ups. and the sigs are gonna be the main woofers but are for sale as well... im waiting for the new vfl 4' coil woofers to come out ..
Quote 0 0
mhart
Quote:
Originally posted by 1loudyugo:
In what ?
I have a 2000 honda civic coupe with 1 18" and 3100 watts.
Quote 0 0
1loudyugo
Well I will be there the car is making noise I shrank the box last light gonna test today Saturday that is and we will c what happens at the show I will be he red.yugo on 16's parked next to a green gmc.
Quote 0 0
murilo
just a couple tips if you don't know already:

always burp after the bats are charged (charger drawing less than 5A), high power burps with 5 minutes as minimum interval, full power (15kW and +) 10 min on a ported box. Always measure power when burping.
Quote 0 0
1loudyugo
Well after shrinking the box 5 ins at home I was able to do a 154.7. At the show. Db drag 153.4. And 152.7 tnespl 153.4. 153.3 . Box rise. From .35. To 2 ohm. Long gettin 6 k out of my 1100.1. I didn't think that wad to bad... For the first shows. The car was at now time to figure out how to get less impede rise. And my tuning fre. Down to 63 htzs. From 72 lol. Lots of work ahead. And info will be greatly. Accepted. Thanks nick and bob for the amps and every thing else you have done for.me ...
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
Gongrats Clyde keep up the good work and your score will show in the end.
Quote 0 0
canadian no-wall
Clyde...Dont worry about the frequency, the only important thing about frequency is to burp on your peak. Your final tuning should be where the score is highest and not where you think the car should peak. Call or text me any time @ 1-705-344-7987.
Quote 0 0
1loudyugo
Bart o did try to get hold of you but no reply ...I know what I have to do now ...
Quote 0 0
canadian no-wall
any results after our conversation?
Quote 0 0
1loudyugo
Didn't ha e time last night to so anything ill let u know tonite what happens
Quote 0 0
1loudyugo
Ok so shrinking the box will not work ..it raises the Freq right out of sight but I still do the same number on the burp... At 80 htzs still a 153.7. The same as it was at 72 htzs. And at 71 . So shrinking.g the box didn't help also tried adding length to the port. Lol that didn't help either when the score went down to a 144. Well u get the picture of how I as feeling and what I wanted to do .. the Freq was still 73 htzs. Was the peak... Back.to the drawing bord.. gonna put the 2nd 1100.1 in change up some wiring volt match amps. So subs read the same and try again . Oh and back to the 13.49 cube box... And start all over
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy