SLAB
i might know about some solo 12s.....

all the "cool" kids use them
Quote 0 0
AlanHall
Quote:
Originally posted by GCool1:
for street get some solo Xs!
they were the loudest for me ..but i dont think they hold up as well as SXs...
Quote 0 0
Alan Dante
Quote:
Originally posted by Lerrin:
I'm trying to decide on new subs. Should I go into Street B and compete with two RE SX's and two D2400 Directed amps. My other options are to go into street A with same amps and one Atmic APX12" or FI BTL?
dd IS THE BEST ,I USE ONLY 1 SUB DD9917 AND 2 AMPS STETSOM!ddIS HE WAY GOOL!
Quote 0 0
SPL2000
Quote:
Originally posted by Ben Gailey:
hmm.... is fi really that great?
yes.

and after all the horror stories ive heard about dealing with Atomic, I wouldnt even consider them.

Fi and DD ftw/.
Quote 0 0
Team Soundwerks
i have tested both and even the mts and the btls were louder in my installs then all the others
Quote 0 0
ARMED
sony explode
Quote 0 0
Boogie Woogie
xplod? is that a joke, o i get it... haha
Quote 0 0
Defmofo
Ya like some people said go with the SXs with that power..Also im sure alot easier to get reconed that dealing with Atomic.IMO
Quote 0 0
AudioAnonymous
out of those choices I would go with the Atomics just because of what I have seen in what works and is louder then other stuff in Street setups.
Quote 0 0
tekk45
I sqeaked out a 4th this yr at finals in street A with American Bass VFL comp 10's. They have more potential. I bought the car last Nov. and this is my first season at this level of competition.
Quote 0 0
Lerrin
I changed my mind. Same setup for Street B, but for A i'm will do one RE MT 12"
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Ya....... Don't you love it when people say they will buy your subs....back out.....say they are going to buy them again.....and back out again (through a post)
Quote 0 0
Lerrin
I haven't said that I wasn't gonna buy your subs yet. I'm still deciding.
Quote 0 0
Defmofo
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan Dante:
Originally posted by Lerrin:
I'm trying to decide on new subs. Should I go into Street B and compete with two RE SX's and two D2400 Directed amps. My other options are to go into street A with same amps and one Atmic APX12" or FI BTL?
dd IS THE BEST ,I USE ONLY 1 SUB DD9917 AND 2 AMPS STETSOM!ddIS HE WAY GOOL! [/QUOTE
Thats you
Quote 0 0
Shawn Fleming
Do not I repeat do not, deal with Atomic or George Wu, I have a handfull of friends lately that have been having problems with them. One waited over 3 months for his subs, when they finally arrived, too late, finals was over. And then others that when they get recones, parts are different, different spiders, leads, heck even coil gauge was different.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy