Xcaliber
Well i just bought a 1988 honda crx for a great price and im looking at throwing up some nasty numbers and would like to no some basic info to get me started such as
what are some key locations to dynomat ?
full mdf floor to b pillar ?
if i run a sundown 2500 amp should i run 2 12's such as 3500 dd's. or 4 10's.
i also dont no much about the box designs. ive heard mabye a 12 by 12 by 24 box for 2 12's but then i saw they guy running 4 9512's in around 3 cubes. any help would be great.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
most CRX's peak around 56-61Hz. I would mat the hatch area for sure. 2 layers in the passenger door, inner skin & outerskin probably. two subs, firing forward. one big aeroport to the rear. box on passenger side with four subs, either two forward & two up, or two forward, one to each side.
Quote 0 0
Trafficjamz151
First off you need to figure out what class you are going to compete in then go from there. Are you shooting for street class or nw?
Quote 0 0
shocked mustang
Quote:
Originally posted by Trafficjamz151:
First off you need to figure out what class you are going to compete in then go from there. Are you shooting for street class or nw?
Jason I forgot to thank you for help at ohio regionals I kno the car was hott as hell
Quote 0 0
Trafficjamz151
Not a problem, there to help out anytime.
Quote 0 0
dtbrown
Biggest thing you can do to a rex before equipment is to sound deadend it to make it more air tight. Check out this post.
http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/8/27273.html
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy