slowpoke
hello all. im also a member of caco forums. came by your forum looking for general info and decided to create a profile here.
while i was looking around i did a search in this forum for audioque and found very little to almost no talk of it. yet i found alot of you know about DD. well audioque is owned by DD and is sorta DD's little brother company. just to let you guys know audioque has just come out with there hdc4 series 4inch coil 2k wrms subs. they will be releasing some new amps and mids around mid feb.

as for a little about me, been into audio a very long time. current build is in my 94 suburban with 3 aq hdc3 12's d1 powered by a prototype amp running something around 3800-4200wrms. i need to clamp it to get some real numbers but that roughly what it looks like on paper. planet audio big bang first gen amps 150.2 and 2 75.2's for highs. 4 audioque 6.5 pro audio mids. 2 powerbass 4xl 6.5 extreme duty series, and 4 boston sr50 tweeters all commanded by a cheap kenwood hu. ill get more specific once i post some build logs.

well i hope to be able to rape this forum for knowledge and hopefully ill have some things i could contribute in return. ty for reading my hello thread and ill see ya all in the forums.
Quote 0 0
slowpoke
internet got a lol weird and posted twice. moderators please lock or delete one.
Quote 0 0
So_Lo_Saturn
Hi slowpoke welcome to this forum. It's been dead here for a while but I know about the dd & audioque are about the same. The guy who started dd his cousin started audioque.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy