dr_hypothesis
Well I redid my wall yet again lol, and it came out pretty good. Here's some crappy cell phone pics, I'll put up better pics tomorrow:

I went to get metered today. We played a 100-20hz sweep at a low volume and I now seem to peak at 31hz.

Box came out to 13.75cubes (after displacement), 200" of port, tuned to roughly 35-36hz.

Loudest readings were 152.10 at 31hz and a 151.xx at 38hz. Not exactly a 'huge' peak, but was just suprised that I'd be that loud that low. After quite a few burps, score went drastically down.

I've only deadened the driver's side door so far. Will doing the rest of the front interior possibly raise both my score and peak freq? Just looking for ideas and thoughts on small stuff I could do. I am definitely pretty happy that I've gotten to this point with what I have.
Quote 0 0
fecupe2001
That
Quote 0 0
dbjunkies
Grand Forks---really?
Nice setup man...too bad your the other side of ND--ever make it to comps in Bismarck/Mandan?
Quote 0 0
Rossfreier
man a 52 at 31hz thats an awsome peak, i'd love that
Quote 0 0
dr_hypothesis
Quote:
Originally posted by dbjunkies:
Grand Forks---really?
Nice setup man...too bad your the other side of ND--ever make it to comps in Bismarck/Mandan?
Yep, Grand Forks. I'm really the only loud person over here though. Pretty sad. Don't ever get out that way really. How's the comp scene out there? Pretty much just MECA out here and I only know of one show they're doing this year which is May 22nd at the GF air force base. Should be a good time. Do you know Bruce Dufner? He's from your area. He brought his van out here to the shows last year. He was doing a 157 or so.
Quote 0 0
dr_hypothesis
I'm just using a Cactus Sounds 5kw at .7 ohms. Past walls I usually peaked at 39hz, but then again don't think I checked what was doing at 31. Hoping my score will go up when it isn't cold out and I have fresh batts. I really wanted to pull a 153+ out of this thing, hoping to find some small gains. It seems so much louder than my other setups which maxed out at 151s.
Quote 0 0
dr_hypothesis

Need to get a better camera for video. Does pretty good hairtricks.
Quote 0 0
fecupe2001
I have never built a wall, i
Quote 0 0
Ronny
Originally posted by fecupe2001:
That
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy