car tunes Show full post »
Old/School
If wayne wants to put dbdrag back on the NE map he knows what he has to do. It just seems like yr after yr and trust me when I say this Db drag is dropping of the face of the earth....and other orgs are taking over Maybe its for the better.............
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
So is there going to be a show in any capacity? Would be nice to know soon. Let us know asap
Quote 0 0
1loudyugo
I need to know ASAP who will come to a 2x. Show ..... This is on my dime now. I need for surest not maybe.. Oct 29. In wayland ny 14572 ... Call or text me as well 585-727-3736
Quote 0 0
Tinted
Quote:
Originally posted by car tunes:
So I did speak with Wayne it was nice like old times but buisness is buisness and this show (a double) for certified scores would cost upwards to $500 bucks for the sanction fee and to get a judge here.There is no way this show will generate these kinds of funds and I cant and wont eat it. I was informed that I would need to shadow a multy point judge around for 5 singles to get to multy statice.Sad thing is I host and am involved in many double and triple point shows a year using the term lab and the only differance is the rules from format to format.I just dont see this as a smart buisness decision from a financial stand point with out getting 20 competiters to fund this show..... This would pay for the show with no trophies just points.Im sorry guys I can host a single point event but thats not what we all want.Please let me know your thoughts .....
this is the 100% the problem with the current state of affairs. $500 to do a show + trophies + promotion costs is retarded.

I LOVE db drag but it's become sooooo un-affordab to do shows.
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
Quote:
Originally posted by mhart:
once it's listed on the drag site, i'll try to help promote it online the best i can for you.
hey matt would you come... its just over 3 hours from you?
Quote 0 0
1loudyugo
Let's just say if I can get 15 ppl. The show paid for its self... And what ever extra .. will go towards the next show. The more ppl the more shows ... Or the more ppl the cheaper the show becomes to competers
Quote 0 0
1loudyugo
Today is the final day to know if anyone is gonna come to the 2x show on the 29 of October if not Sry ... There will not be any show at all
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy