Master Yoda
ok so when is the next show? the new season has started and it looks like everyone is gone? no action here? where is everyone? anyone have plans for the new season? what titles will change hands this seaon? any predictions? is anyone still even competing? OK Ithink that is enough to get things going? if not what will it take? I know we don't need to get all the trash talking going on again so lets keep it clean or just not post and let it die like it has for the last few weeks!!!
Quote 0 0
Nightmare Jimmy
I agree. Where is the passion?? I am looking forward to getting a few new toys to test and try some new things to get louder. Hope to see everyone at Freak Show.
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Quote:
Originally posted by Nightmare Jimmy:
I agree. Where is the passion?? I am looking forward to getting a few new toys to test and try some new things to get louder. Hope to see everyone at Freak Show.
Doesn't look like I will make Freak show.
Just got back from Meca World Finals and with money being tight, I will have to skip Freak show in order to make the Greg Welch show in Georgia the following weekend.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
yup I forgot about freak Show!! I ment the show after that? I am missing this show due to Comp Only Finals and getting ready for the Greg Welch show. I wish every one good luck!!
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
I plan on adding more power to actually try and put up a decent number in car 3601-up. Also have plans for a Mechman high output alt. Other than that I've been working on the front stage in my car since I consider this the off season and I need some upgrades to listen to for my daily setup. Also you will see a new daily box in my car to help me do 149.9's with a little bit more ease. You guys will also probably see some kind of different sub stage in my car too. Not gonna tell you guys what exactly yet, but it will be soon.

There is that enough to get you on track Raymond?
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Quote:
Originally posted by Nightshade:
I consider this the off season
Off season? What is that?
Quote 0 0
Derrick824
Yeah, what off season. I just build, modify, & plan as I go through the season. Not necessarily in that order either.
Quote 0 0
LLKOOLJR
HEY GUY'S..... BLESSING'S TO YOU. I AM WORKING ON A NEW BUILD AS WE SPEAK? NO WALL 25-48 OR 49&UP FOR NSPL, AND FOR YOU EUROPEAN BOY'S.... I GOT SOMETHING FOR YAH AZZ ALL THE WAY FROM THE US SUPER STREET NW AND SUPER STREET 1-2.....
HEY GUY'S THE WAY WE CARED ABOUT SPL IN THE 90'S HAS GONE, NOW IT'S STRONGER OVERSEAS WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF US? I REMEMBER GOING TO SHOWS AND HAD TO WAIT IN LINE TO COMPETE AND THATS JUST NSPL..... I WATCHED DB DRAGG FINALS IN EUROPE AND I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH THOSE GUYS, AND WOWWW! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN ALL THE TEAM'S AND THE TEAM WORK.....
Quote 0 0
LLKOOLJR
Quote:
Originally posted by LLKOOLJR:
HEY GUY'S..... BLESSING'S TO YOU. I AM WORKING ON A NEW BUILD AS WE SPEAK? NO WALL 25-48 OR 49&UP FOR NSPL, AND FOR YOU EUROPEAN BOY'S.... I GOT SOMETHING FOR YAH AZZ ALL THE WAY FROM THE US SUPER STREET NW AND SUPER STREET 1-2.....
HEY GUY'S THE WAY WE CARED ABOUT SPL IN THE 90'S HAS GONE, NOW IT'S STRONGER OVERSEAS WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF USA? I REMEMBER GOING TO SHOWS AND HAD TO WAIT IN LINE TO COMPETE AND THATS JUST NSPL..... I WATCHED DB DRAGG FINALS IN EUROPE AND I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH THOSE GUYS, AND WOWWW! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN ALL THE TEAM'S AND THE TEAM WORK.....
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Chuck I feel the same way!! that is why I started this thread!! to many people have let there personal fellings get in the way of what we all love to do!! just compete have a good time and help everyone to enjoy the time at the shows!! hope to see more people back out in the lanes soon!!
Quote 0 0
LLKOOLJR
YEAH MAN, I BEEN COMPETING FOR A LONG TIME NOW. I ACCUALLY STARTED IN GERMANY, JAPAN, AND THEN THE USA. i REALLY HAVE A PASSION FOR THIS SPORT, AND IT'S A SHAME HOW IT IS SO BIG OVERSEAS NOW AND HERE IN THE US, WE ARE SLOWLY LEAVING THE SPORT? I HATE GOING TO SHOW'S AND IT'S HARDLY ANYONE THEIR, BUT MY LOVE FOR THIS SPORT MAKES ME TRAVEL TO WHERE EVER THE SHOW'S ARE. WHEN I FIRST CAME TO THE STATES I STARTED COMPETING AND I WENT TO SO MANY SHOWS IT WAS CRAZY! IT WAS 4 OF US THAT NEVER MISSED SHOW'S AT FIRST: DERRICK FRANKLIN, WALT JOHNSON, TODD HARDWICK, AND MYSELF, AND AT THE END WE KNEW WE WERE POINTS CHAMPIONS, IT WAS NO QUESTION. NOW, I ONLY WISH THINGS WOULD GET BETTER? I FEEL LIKE OUR NATIONS ECONOMY PLAY'S A PART IN THIS ALSO.....
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy