Master Yoda
I know that most NSPL people are close to SC and thought that you may want to attend a show to get your systems tuned in for SBN not sure when the Next NSPL show will be but maybe this will keep you going till then hope to see every one there!!

This is the next show date for Comp Only! updates to follow once a location and time is determined!
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
I know that most NSPL people are close to SC and thought that you may want to attend a show to get your systems tuned in for SBN not sure when the Next NSPL show will be but maybe this will keep you going till then hope to see every one there!!

This is the next show date for Comp Only! updates to follow once a location and time is determined!
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Ray this is not the place to promote Competition Only at. Did you ask Jr. for permission to promote another organization in his section on this forum? I'm guessing not cause I bet he would have said that this is not the place to do so.

I think it's rude coming into a particular section made specifically for NSPL here on Termpro and slapping Fred in the face by promoting a rival and local organization in his organization's forum here that he's worked very hard to obtain. There isn't a Competition Only section here on Termpro for you to promote this show and there's probably a reason for it.

Keep this stuff out of the NSPL section here now and in the future please unless you have permission from Fred to do so.

I guarantee that if you were to make this same post in the Db Drag section that it wouldn't last a day since there are moderators there that would remove it right away. The only reason you may get away with it here is because the moderators of this section don't pay a whole lot of attention to it since I don't even think any of them compete any longer. Also Fred rarely makes it on here since he's busy with his store, he doesn't have time to come on here and clean stuff up.
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Ray this is not the place to promote Competition Only at. Did you ask Jr. for permission to promote another organization in his section on this forum? I'm guessing not cause I bet he would have said that this is not the place to do so.

I think it's rude coming into a particular section made specifically for NSPL here on Termpro and slapping Fred in the face by promoting a rival and local organization in his organization's forum here that he's worked very hard to obtain. There isn't a Competition Only section here on Termpro for you to promote this show and there's probably a reason for it.

Keep this stuff out of the NSPL section here now and in the future please unless you have permission from Fred to do so.

I guarantee that if you were to make this same post in the Db Drag section that it wouldn't last a day since there are moderators there that would remove it right away. The only reason you may get away with it here is because the moderators of this section don't pay a whole lot of attention to it since I don't even think any of them compete any longer. Also Fred rarely makes it on here since he's busy with his store, he doesn't have time to come on here and clean stuff up.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Zach I try to promote any organazitions! I also belive that I myself have been in here Promoting NSPL as well any other org. I am not trying to upset any individual I am simply trying to promote the sport. I have seen where there have been competitors wanting to attenda a show to date there has not been one scheduled for NSPL I am also sure that you are aware that if people do not contiune to compete then they tend to drop out all together. I just would like to see the sport grow weither it be Comp Only or NSPL I do plan to compete in both this year and would like to see more shows! I am sure that here are many other people that share the same enthuazim that we do! my intentions where not to upset fred and if I did I truly apploiagize for that. now wiether it be here or there lets have a great season and do big numbers this year!
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Zach I try to promote any organazitions! I also belive that I myself have been in here Promoting NSPL as well any other org. I am not trying to upset any individual I am simply trying to promote the sport. I have seen where there have been competitors wanting to attenda a show to date there has not been one scheduled for NSPL I am also sure that you are aware that if people do not contiune to compete then they tend to drop out all together. I just would like to see the sport grow weither it be Comp Only or NSPL I do plan to compete in both this year and would like to see more shows! I am sure that here are many other people that share the same enthuazim that we do! my intentions where not to upset fred and if I did I truly apploiagize for that. now wiether it be here or there lets have a great season and do big numbers this year!
Quote 0 0
xfl
WOW
Quote 0 0
xfl
WOW
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Well Just got the offical location for this event.

This will be held at Orileys Auto Parts in Sumter SC on Febuary 20th start times are from 1:00pm till 4:00pm
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Well Just got the offical location for this event.

This will be held at Orileys Auto Parts in Sumter SC on Febuary 20th start times are from 1:00pm till 4:00pm
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy