ESP Challenge Show full post »
stang em
With it being so warm for now it almost dont seem like the comps should stop. lol Usually once it gets cold out that generally gives a reason for a break. I got 2 cars down that I need to get fixed. So glad christmas time has passed. Now back to business. One day maybe santa will bring me some car audio. lol
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
Only a couple months until the season really kicks into gear, so get to it!
Quote 0 0
ericw313
That would be cool if the new rules put me in Street A. It seems to be hard to find 10s that are affordable. I would do the new Street A class. When are the new rules going to be posted up and where can we find them on the forum?
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
You would be able to run in the Street Trunk class also. The new rules for 2012 are almost ready. Just waiting on final details to be worked out rather than half baking them
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
I'd be cool with Street A in my civic as long as I can keep my same battery. It took a lot of work to get that battery under the hood and would kill me if that was the reason I get bumped up.

Just sayin as of right now my battery is to big for street a
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
Hopefully we'll know soon
Quote 0 0
ericw313
Awsome with the new rules i will be in Street A. Glad I don't have to redo my system again. Can't wait.
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by ericw313:
Awsome with the new rules i will be in Street A. Glad I don't have to redo my system again. Can't wait.
Where do you see the new rules? Or were you just being sarcastic?
Everything looks the same to me
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Nevermind I found it

http://www.termpro.com/dbdrag/rules/2012/rules.asp?Org_ID=1&Format_ID=1&Season=2012&Section=99&ClassFilter=0
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
ITS LOCKED NOW????
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Maybe wayne is changin Street A to 1 Amp...wink wink.

Sorry I'm trying not to complain. I'm guessing the new rules were up just to see what people would say. Its good that I kinda have an idea anyway and I can keep my battery in the new Street A
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Crap posted that in the wrong thread
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy