Team Sundown's Charles
No Wall 2501-5000
Where can I find the rules for this class? Or can someone post them for me?
Quote 0 0
Team Sundown's Charles
No Wall 2501-5000
Where can I find the rules for this class? Or can someone post them for me?
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
They are the same rules for the regular NW class they just break it out by clamped power. the box has to be behind the B-Piller and less then 12" from the roof so in thaat class you can have the box above the window line! this is how the rules are unless they have been changed? but if you are looking to hit a show there is a Compittion Only show being held in Sumter, SC jan 16th at K-mart start time is 12:00 to 4:00 PM I am sure there will be a few people there that can help you out with the rules for NSPL as most of them compete there also!
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
They are the same rules for the regular NW class they just break it out by clamped power. the box has to be behind the B-Piller and less then 12" from the roof so in thaat class you can have the box above the window line! this is how the rules are unless they have been changed? but if you are looking to hit a show there is a Compittion Only show being held in Sumter, SC jan 16th at K-mart start time is 12:00 to 4:00 PM I am sure there will be a few people there that can help you out with the rules for NSPL as most of them compete there also!
Quote 0 0
Team Sundown's Charles
Thanks for the info!!! I want to do some comp only shows but i will not be ready until late feb or early march
Quote 0 0
Team Sundown's Charles
Thanks for the info!!! I want to do some comp only shows but i will not be ready until late feb or early march
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Well that will be great hope to see you in the lanes soon!
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Well that will be great hope to see you in the lanes soon!
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
For the actual no wall classes the box has to be below the window line to be considered a no wall box. It is only in the car and truck/suv classes that the box is to be 12" from the roof to be legal for the class.

This is what I have been told by team members so I'm going to assume that this is the case. I would double check with Fred Jr. before you start building a box that's only 12" from the roof and over the window line for no wall and have it not be legal.
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
For the actual no wall classes the box has to be below the window line to be considered a no wall box. It is only in the car and truck/suv classes that the box is to be 12" from the roof to be legal for the class.

This is what I have been told by team members so I'm going to assume that this is the case. I would double check with Fred Jr. before you start building a box that's only 12" from the roof and over the window line for no wall and have it not be legal.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:
Originally posted by Nightshade:

Thank you for the help Zach. It thought all the NSPL people had died!! been so long since any one has posted here? you going to make the show saturday?
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:
Originally posted by Nightshade:

Thank you for the help Zach. It thought all the NSPL people had died!! been so long since any one has posted here? you going to make the show saturday?
Quote 0 0
Team Sundown's Charles
I really just wondering about batteries and runs of wire. But all that info is on there site. Someone should really update that thing.

Master Yoga I hope to have everything ready by march so it can get a few shows under my belt before Slam sessions this year
Quote 0 0
Team Sundown's Charles
I really just wondering about batteries and runs of wire. But all that info is on there site. Someone should really update that thing.

Master Yoga I hope to have everything ready by march so it can get a few shows under my belt before Slam sessions this year
Quote 0 0
mr. P-DUB
in this class you can run unlimited batteries and amps. Its has the same rules as the original no wall just with clamped power instead of cone size.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy