emaxaudio
I heard Willys old van was at sbn...does anyone know how Murillo did with it???..i knew he bought it just wondering
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
murilo did not run the van! I think that it was sold to some one elese! they ran two 14kw amps on 12 volts in it! they qualified with a 160.4 then a then tied in the final round with a 160.1 then won SSNW with a 160.00db I also belve they where running FI subs? all in all I think that they did well and I am sure that van will be back out strong soon!
Quote 0 0
Chad G.
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Yoda:
murilo did not run the van! I think that it was sold to some one elese! they ran two 14kw amps on 12 volts in it! they qualified with a 160.4 then a then tied in the final round with a 160.1 then won SSNW with a 160.00db I also belve they where running FI subs? all in all I think that they did well and I am sure that van will be back out strong soon!
Congrats to you too Yoda, on your first 160. Im sure you will be strong too this year.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Thanks! I hope to be louder soon I have a few things in the works! just not happy with my setup at the moment. I have a few desighns I need to test. who know but right not we are all way behind compair to the Brazialian truck that has done a 165.7db in SSNW. I hope to gain more when I step up to a better pair of subs.
Quote 0 0
murilo
Oh, yes, I was surprised too, when I saw that van over there, hehe.

The Shockers NW van has 4 speakers, 40+kW...
Quote 0 0
emaxaudio
Quote:
Originally posted by murilo@soundigital.com.br:

i heard a rumor that terry screwed you on the van...any truth???
Quote 0 0
murilo
oh, I'm sure there was and misunderstanding and everything will be alright...

...but as I had already decided to have a NW, I had no other option than doing this:

Quote 0 0
Terry Jackson
Quote:
Originally posted by emaxaudio:
Quote:
quote:

i heard a rumor that terry screwed you on the van...any truth???
no there is no truth to this RUMOR.
Quote 0 0
Terry Jackson
Quote:
thank you Murillo.
Quote 0 0
Mr. Slate
Murilo getting "European" on us with the plate, lol.
Quote 0 0
PSYCHOACOUSTICS
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Yoda:
Thanks! I hope to be louder soon I have a few things in the works! just not happy with my setup at the moment. I have a few desighns I need to test. who know but right not we are all way behind compair to the Brazialian truck that has done a 165.7db in SSNW. I hope to gain more when I step up to a better pair of subs.
that truck runs 4 woofers (2)15s and (2)10s talk about strange!

and this year he will be doubling his power when he swaps the banda viking's out for taramps 20.2's
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:

...but as I had already decided to have a NW, I had no other option than doing this:

dan a por man just don't stand a chance!! LOL good luck to you keep us posted on the build I wanna see lots of pics!!
Quote 0 0
are you building a no wall moped murilo?
Quote 0 0
Kicker700
How thick is the steel plate?
Quote 0 0
murilo
please visit the build log on SPL section
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy