THE-SCRAPER
1x ,2x or 3x? or is this show a go?
Quote 0 0
NSPL175
There will be a 3x NSPL, 1x Bassrace, 1x DB Drag event held at Eastgate Car and Home Audio on Sunday March 18, 2012. This will be an chance to rack up some points and set NSPL World Records. Also, this will be a Db drag event using the new 2012 classes and a head start on points towards next years finals. For all of those out there headed to Daytona, with those new set ups come out and road test your set up. The weather here has been 70 degrees and the forcast for Sunday is a high of 72. There will be 1st-3rd in every class and awards for the Loudest Trunk, Car, Truck/SUV, and Wall!
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Would love to make it and get in some real world testing. However, my car still is not playing and I've got less than a week before we leave!
Quote 0 0
Cerwin Vega Fan
Had a blast today! Big thanks to Fred Wright,Jr. and Jeff Wright for helping me find 4 DBs after the show!I really appreciate that!See you guys next week in Daytona
Quote 0 0
basshead69
Any results? I hope to have the new setup in the world record KIA in a couple of weeks. 4 SA-12's, and 2 SAZ-2500D's strapped. Shooting for 155+ We will just have to see.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy