taylorpro
Hey guys. I'll be running this class this coming year and was curious about this rule I see on the NSPL website. When you first go to the site (nsplcompetition.com) you look on the right and see the class breakdowns. Under each tab, including truck/suv 0-1800 it says "one run of 1/0 wire allowed". Now, I thought this to be the rule for the longest time, but upon looking at the rule book, also posted on the website, the rule book is from 2006. SO, I'm very curious if these wire limitations even still exist??? I asked my local judge and he said he didn't believe they did, but I'd like to know the answer for sure before I start adding a few more runs to the back. Thanks for the help.
Quote 0 0
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
6. The Car 0-1800 watt and Truck/SUV 0-1800 watt classes are allowed 1-battery in the stock location(Main Battery), and 1- extra battery in the rear cargo/hatch area. The Car 1801-3600 watts class is allowed 1-battery in the stock location(Main Battery), and 2-extra batteries in the rear cargo/hatch area. The 3601-up watts class is allowed 1-battery in the stock location (Main Battery), and 3-extra batteries in the rear cargo/hatch area. All batteries must be 12 volt. All equipment must be installed behind the rear seat in the vehicle. If the amplifiers are installed on the back of the seat, the seat must fold up and down freely. The seat must be able to lock into place in the factory position. Amplifiers that can be strapped still count as two. All seats must be retained inside the vehicle.

7. There can be One run of 1/0 power and ground wire per extra battery.
Quote 0 0
taylorpro
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell wrote:
6. The Car 0-1800 watt and Truck/SUV 0-1800 watt classes are allowed 1-battery in the stock location(Main Battery), and 1- extra battery in the rear cargo/hatch area. The Car 1801-3600 watts class is allowed 1-battery in the stock location(Main Battery), and 2-extra batteries in the rear cargo/hatch area. The 3601-up watts class is allowed 1-battery in the stock location (Main Battery), and 3-extra batteries in the rear cargo/hatch area. All batteries must be 12 volt. All equipment must be installed behind the rear seat in the vehicle. If the amplifiers are installed on the back of the seat, the seat must fold up and down freely. The seat must be able to lock into place in the factory position. Amplifiers that can be strapped still count as two. All seats must be retained inside the vehicle.

7. There can be One run of 1/0 power and ground wire per extra battery.

so thats the CURRENT rule? my judge said he didn't think it still stood so i just want to clarify hear. and on a side note, its a retarded ass rule in the first place. those who don't add extra batteries are at a serious limitation because they will reach the limitations of the wire before they can make the needed power
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy