NSPL175 Show full post »
Derrick824
I won't make it this weekend (wife is getting induced into labor) and will be at the in-laws on Dec 20th for Christmas. Guess I'll see ya'll next year.
Quote 0 0
Rob Tabor
Quote:
Originally posted by Nightshade:
Fred, can we get a start time for the show in High Point this weekend on Sunday?
That's a good question, what are the start time for both?

Thanks Zak
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Bump this back up. We need a start time for the show in High Point on Sunday. Or at least need to know if it's going to be a day show, which I would assume since it's a Sunday.
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Quote:
Originally posted by Nightshade:
Bump this back up. We need a start time for the show in High Point on Sunday. Or at least need to know if it's going to be a day show, which I would assume since it's a Sunday.
This goes back to the discussion we had previously on how to make NSPL better.
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Anyone know when this show is going on tomorrow? Is it still going on for sure since there is no answer on what time it starts?

I have a new toy that's in my car and I want to bring it out to play
Quote 0 0
SPL KID
well since this can't be organized other plans have been made. hopefully times will accompany show dates hence forth.
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Was there a show today?
Quote 0 0
SPL KID
Quote:
Originally posted by CookieMonster:
Was there a show today?
one may never know...............
Quote 0 0
dropbottommazda
there is ..and was ..
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
There was. I did a 151.9 with my daily box which was .6 db higher than the previous best of a 151.3 that I did.

On another note I won the 149.9 but not the way I wanted to at all. One of my amps kept going into protect time and time again. I did 4-5 practice runs, a qualifying run, and then an elimination run and all the runs at least one of the amps protected. They only protect when I turn the bass knob up fast. When I take a few seconds in between clicks on the knob they are fine and no protect. The problem with that is I have to get my score up quick since I only have 30 seconds to do so. I'm going to work on the mechanics at Jacob's tomorrow and hopefully get it worked out.

It was Jacob that I ran against in 149.9 and unfortunately he went over on his start with a 151.3!!! He got a great start, just had the volume up way too high. He did still do a 149.9 though, lol
Quote 0 0
Rob Tabor
Quote:
Was there a show today?
That's a good question Walt, I'm still waiting on the start time, lol!

Congrats Zach
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Scores?
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob Tabor:
Quote:
quote:
Was there a show today?
That's a good question Walt, I'm still waiting on the start time, lol!

Congrats Zach
Thanks Rob! I added a high output alternator so I'm pretty positive that the scores on my spl setup will increase as much as they have on my daily. Should put me over a 153 with ease. Now I just need to get some more power and a pair of 12's and you'll hopefully see some 155+ scores.
Quote 0 0
sundownz
I was there !

151.0 in no-wall 0-2500 with a bit under 2200 watts

153.5 in no-wall hardcore 0-2500 with a bit under 1800 watts

Tried some 149.9 bass race... I started too high big time *laughs* but ended at 149.9 dB -- need to work on my start a bit
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy