Wayne Harris Show full post »
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by Tinted:
you guys put yourselves in this hole. greed and fear is what you got you into this mess.

looks like Karl Marx was right all along.

a purely capitalistic system can only support so many people for so long.

giving people money isnt the answer, you're just going to get inflation on top of inflation ( and combined with increasing oil prices) followed by stagflation. the only thing holding you guys up is the fact that oil is sold in US dollar.

being the biggest consumer of its own goods united states is heading the same way that USSR economy did.

blaming it all on one guy is silly in my opinion, this was a long time coming, and I do not think there is a way to better the situation, really. The flaw is in the system itself.

you gotta start over, just like all those former USSR republics had to. switch to a completelly different system which considers influencing factors outside of your "home turf".

the problem is not in who you tax or how much you tax. the proble is HOW you tax.

one of the biggest flaws in the US economic and fiscal system is that people are taxed on the income before they spend it, which instinctually forces people to hold on to their after-tax dollars (fear + greed).

Being a rich country like US what should happen is people should be getting taxed on the incone they DO NOT spend. This motivates people to spend and inject money back into the economy. This system works very well in majority of oil rich and wealthy countries.
Canadians always tell it like it is! beer's on me Tinted!
Quote 0 0
Tinted
Quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tinted:
you guys put yourselves in this hole. greed and fear is what you got you into this mess.

looks like Karl Marx was right all along.

a purely capitalistic system can only support so many people for so long.

giving people money isnt the answer, you're just going to get inflation on top of inflation ( and combined with increasing oil prices) followed by stagflation. the only thing holding you guys up is the fact that oil is sold in US dollar.

being the biggest consumer of its own goods united states is heading the same way that USSR economy did.

blaming it all on one guy is silly in my opinion, this was a long time coming, and I do not think there is a way to better the situation, really. The flaw is in the system itself.

you gotta start over, just like all those former USSR republics had to. switch to a completelly different system which considers influencing factors outside of your "home turf".

the problem is not in who you tax or how much you tax. the proble is HOW you tax.

one of the biggest flaws in the US economic and fiscal system is that people are taxed on the income before they spend it, which instinctually forces people to hold on to their after-tax dollars (fear + greed).

Being a rich country like US what should happen is people should be getting taxed on the incone they DO NOT spend. This motivates people to spend and inject money back into the economy. This system works very well in majority of oil rich and wealthy countries.
Canadians always tell it like it is! beer's on me Tinted!
in the words of Jersey Shore - YAAAAAAAAAH BUUUUUUUUDY!
Quote 0 0
deaf tones
I figured if anyone was smart enough to know they shouldn't talk about politics at work, it'd be Wayne. Guess I was wrong.
Quote 0 0
---Navi---
its his swimming pool, he can **** in it if he wants....but ya gotta admit he's right
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by ---Navi---:
its his swimming pool, he can **** in it if he wants....but ya gotta admit he's right

[ 01-16-2012, 02:18 AM: Message edited by: THE-SCRAPER ]
Quote 0 0
sensai
Quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
Quote:
quote:

Terry are you saying you now agree with Wayne?

Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by sensai:
Terry are you saying you now agree with Wayne?
not really..... Wayne WAS attacking the president at first..but not the government as a whole in the first posts BUT It's the powers that be behind the scenes republican or democrat who makes all the decisions.
If ANYONE thinks that this country will improve if Obama is not re-elected , then you hypocrites fall under the same self inflicted delusions as the people who voted for Obama in the first place.
In the years to come 2013-2017 etc. Like the royal family in Britain,The presidency pretty much doesn't mean sh-t anymore.It will be interesting to see the a similar response to the new president when times get WORST! and when it does get WORST ,I will be laughing all the way to the bank.........oops excuse me,my STASH SPOT, with M16 assault rifle in hand,lol and oh by the way ...Stay 2nd Amendment!.....whats left of it....lol

[ 01-16-2012, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: THE-SCRAPER ]
Quote 0 0
---Navi---
I can agree with you saying its not just the president, by no means is helping the situation any. From the looks over the crop the republicans have harvested for this election its gonna be another no win situation this time around.

I just wish people would use their head and think instead of saying I belong to this party so I believe in this....
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Quote:
I just wish people would use their head and think instead of saying I belong to this party so I believe in this....
Quote 0 0
kimboslice2
I am Gop and i am sticking with the Prez people amaze me when they think there is a fastfood way to fix a problem thats been going on for decades what people are not watching is the weather events storms earthquakes now even solar storms birth pains read your Bible
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy