caraudiophile
this goose island oatmeal stout is delissess.
Quote 0 0
Iggys Ghost
Intriguing, go on....
Quote 0 0
I had Boulevard Wheat this weekend. It was pretty good. Best with an orange slice.
Quote 0 0
caraudiophile
well sir. it has an equally strong balance of malts including oatmeal and roasted barley, in relation to hops. It has a moderately bittersweet character with chocolate undertones. good stuuf.
Quote 0 0
local brew?
Quote 0 0
caraudiophile
Quote:
Originally posted by 8675309:
I had Boulevard Wheat this weekend. It was pretty good. Best with an orange slice.
its hard to find a really good wheat beer. I'll have to give it a shot.

A good beer to try is spaten optimator. It is a technically a lager brewed to the 1516 reinheitsgebot but it has more body and more hops.
Quote 0 0
caraudiophile
neither of those beers are "local" You can get goose island all over the U.S. Spatan is german brew.
I may have tried a couple beers

i've tried about 160 different kinds of beer avalable in a 12 pack or larger. that picture was just one wall of the two walls covered.
Quote 0 0
LOVE the wall, that's awesome. Boulevard was a local brew beer, I think in Kansas City. I was in MO this weekend and tried it. Kinda reminded me of a Blue Moon. I like to try local brews for something different.
Quote 0 0
elmersglue
what`s the best beer for you
Quote 0 0
whatever you're buyin

Newcastle is in the fridge this week
Quote 0 0
mtxbird
mmmm i had chilli
Quote 0 0
n8ball2013
if you could cover a wall with vodka bottles id probably have you beat.
Quote 0 0
caraudiophile
Quote:
Originally posted by n8ball2013:
if you could cover a wall with vodka bottles id probably have you beat.
how many varieties have you had ? i'd have a hard time beleiving that someone has tried over 160 kinds of vodka. keep in mind that we tried not to repeat anything on the wall, although it did happen once or twice. gets hard to keep track after going through that many.

Now if we get into repeat country, id have you beat with hamms beer alone
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy