Bangin' Audio
I have two RL-p 15s that I bought used and on both of them, the slugs aren't exactly aligned. They aren't sickly off, and I haven't measured. Maybe it is only 1/32 I doubt more than 1/16 of an inch.

Anyway, is this bad, should they be DEAD ON ACCURATE?

I haven't noticed any poor performance from them. They are great, but could they be better?
Quote 0 0
Iggys Ghost
If they dont rub the coil or hinder performence of the sub in any way, they are fine. The slugs on my sub arent perfectly aligned and it works fine.
Quote 0 0
maxxology
i doubt on the inside they are off, almost every sub i have had they have been nototablly off. to the eye and if you ran your finger over them.. they may have just been cut on the outside a little off. they really dont care about the outside when lineing them up. the inside is what matters...
Quote 0 0
joshua_in_michigan
mine are perfect
Quote 0 0
Iggys Ghost
Quote:
Originally posted by joshua_in_michigan:
mine are perfect
Showoff.
Quote 0 0
maxxology
hey who deleted my post?
Quote 0 0
Iggys Ghost
Quote:
Originally posted by maxxology:
hey who deleted my post?
Noone.

Quote:
Originally posted by maxxology:
i doubt on the inside they are off, almost every sub i have had they have been nototablly off. to the eye and if you ran your finger over them.. they may have just been cut on the outside a little off. they really dont care about the outside when lineing them up. the inside is what matters...
Quote 0 0
maxxology
no i posted again something last night later i tought oh well
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy