Team Prodigy James
Below is a message from a conversation between Moe Sabourin and myself. It confirms that if ANYONE wants to have an iASCA show in Ohio the Mike Lutz is the person to contact.

"Moe Sabourin

Hi James!

Yes, Mike is the main IASCA SPL judge for the area and we do all we can to protect his "territory", but we haven't finalized a specific area for him yet.

I don't know who John Hone is... I don't believe I've ever met him. I'd like to know who he's speaking about, because to our knowledge there's no IASCA IdBL World Record Judges moving to Ohio.

There is one of our WR judges moving to Chicago from what I've heard, but that's a long way from Ohio/Pennsylvania and that's not even confirmed yet at this time. That judge contacted us to let us know about their plans and asked about doing shows in the Chicago area. We told them that shouldn't be an issue as we don't have anyone in the Chicago area at this time.

I must admit that I don't frequent the TermPro forums at all; I'm so tied up with the IASCA forums, FaceBook IASCA and all the daily business such as events, and international IASCA affiliates that I don't have time to go on any other forums. If you want to copy/paste my reply to the forum, you are more than welcome to do so.

I can assure you that we will certainly protect Mike's territory and make sure that no one "steps on his toes". I woulod appreciate it if you could have Mike contact me by email so I can discuss it with him in more detail.

Thanks for the heads up James, I truly appreciate it. And once again, let me assure you that we'll protect Mike's territory; we're very proud of his support and what he's done in your area and would never jeapordize that relationship.

All the best,

Moe"

Now the ONLY reason I asked Moe about this is because Mike and the rest of us in Team Prodigy are working our rear ends off trying to build up an iASCA following up north. To have a competitor try to move their own judge in and take over another judges area is incredibly disrespectful. Even after being told multiple times we would be more than glad to come host iASCA shows on the other side of the state, the BS continues.

I don't wanna make enemies but the crap needs to stop. I try to respect everyone, and not step on anyone's toes (even though I'd like to from time to time) but enough is enough. I don't appreciate and the rest of the team doesn't either.

So John, I apologize for this having to be public but being subtle wasn't working with you. So theirs the official word from Moe. Ohio is considered Mikes at this time and until they finish figuring out what his permanent territory will be. Please stop telling people to contact you for iASCA events at this time. We are still more than happy to come have a show with you. All you have to do is set it up with Mike.

I'm sorry things had to come down like this but you gotta learn when to stop trying to go over peoples heads. Everyone now knows what to do if you want an iASCA event ANYWHERE in Ohio for now.

So if you would like to have an iASCA event in Ohio Please contact Mike Lutz and he will set it up.

Thank you.
Quote 0 0
Wanna-B-Basshead
How has he not heard of him, he's world f*****g famous! Lol
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
Quote:
Originally posted by Wanna-B-Basshead:
How has he not heard of him, he's world f*****g famous! Lol
Lol Idk Travis. I thought everyone knew who he was also but apparently not. I hate having to go about things this way.And the last thing I want is to upset anyone BUT I won't let the hard work we are putting out just be over looked because the answer we tried to tell him wasn't enough. I really hope this doesn't effect any of our friendships, but being blunt is apparently the only way to get the point across that there are rules in place that must be followed. ANYTIME any of you guys wanna do an iASCA show just tell us and we'll come out. We all like to travel and have no problems coming over. We like all you guys, but if the shoe was on the other foot I'd expect someone to step up and stop it from getting out of control. I appreciate John's enthusiasm about wanting to make iASCA big up here but you can't just go and step on peoples toes to get what you want.
Quote 0 0
john-hone
Yes mike is the main contact for ohio. I have not confirmed any shows in ohio but I am working on shows in Illinois. Indianapolis and maybe Kentucky. So have your facts straight. Ok? Thanks. If I had gotten any shows for ohio mike would have been my first contact. Then go from there. No confirmation has been made yet.
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
Well from what I was reading in another thread (http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/4/20944.html) you were talking with someone from up around Cleveland about booking an iASCA event. Hence why I made it a point to contact Moe. Seriously man Everything you and I have talked about made it seem like you wanted shows in your area, and you didn't want Mike or any of us judging the event. It also seemed like you weren't gonna take no for an answer. Hence why this was thread was started. I'm not looking for problems or to make waves but I have my facts strait or I wouldn't have said anything at all.
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
With that being said. It's over and done with and I'll shut up now. I still have the up most respect for you as a fellow competitor and a friend. Just don't call me a liar, because I can site my sources.
Quote 0 0
john-hone
A call was made to moe. We have no issues. I don't expect you to apologize.
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
Well that's good to hear. Like I said man I never wanted problems just making sure everyone is on the same page and it appears we are now. I know you don't expect it but I still apologize for making this a public matter. It's really not the way I like to go about handling things. I owe ya a beer the next time I see ya just because =).
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy