Dreddan
Hi everyone!

I would like to promote that we shall make the Bassrace CD the official CD for ALL Bassrace measurements.

We already have the Bassrace CD and like dBDrag we have a officail CD so why not use the Bassrace CD?

In the rules it
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
no it shouldnt be the cd we have to use unless he plans on puting more content that people will accualy use on the CD
Quote 0 0
TechSys
It'd be all right IF there was actually some good music on it.
I didn't care much for the first one and heard the second one wasn't much of an imporvement.

Just my opinion
Quote 0 0
dropbottommazda
I dont like it either ...
Quote 0 0
Kim
Dreddan you know my stand point about this.

I say NO!
Quote 0 0
Mr. Slate
I'm not in agreement with this suggestion.
Quote 0 0
PeteS
Would NEVER work with any thing more then a 129.9 or 139.9 build.

Bad Idea
Quote 0 0
murilo
The song choice has direct affect on the crest factor, which will dictate the result in Bass Race. In your case, Dennis, you have a 57+ burp machine and compete at a 29.9 class, it is easier to change the average score even at the end of the 30s.

Those who can burp with a tone only a couple dB above their Bass Race score with carefully selected songs will have substantial drop on performance.

Just for info, in my truck I did 145 with the CD, and with the right song it did 49.8
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
Quote:
Originally posted by PeteS:
Would NEVER work with any thing more then a 129.9 or 139.9 build.

Bad Idea
I doubt it would even work in my truck the tolerance is so close unless there is a song similar to the popular bass mekanik song its not good for me even in 129.9
Quote 0 0
Dreddan
Quote:
Originally posted by murilo@soundigital.com.br:
The song choice has direct affect on the crest factor, which will dictate the result in Bass Race. In your case, Dennis, you have a 57+ burp machine and compete at a 29.9 class, it is easier to change the average score even at the end of the 30s.

Those who can burp with a tone only a couple dB above their Bass Race score with carefully selected songs will have substantial drop on performance.

Just for info, in my truck I did 145 with the CD, and with the right song it did 49.8
It was only to save the woofers since i compete in dbdrag also

I have done over 148+ in Bassrace with this CD almost no charge.
Quote 0 0
Kim
Dreddan it
Quote 0 0
Wagonized
bassrace cd is NOT a good idea.

imo bassrace adds in some human skill into the equation. Rather than simply pressing a few buttons to burp the car in SPL..in bassrace the competitor requires skill to start correctly, to not breakout, and to find the correct song which applies to their peak.

The reason bassrace is doing so well is because its less like SPL.
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
Quote:
Originally posted by Wagonized:
bassrace cd is NOT a good idea.

imo bassrace adds in some human skill into the equation. Rather than simply pressing a few buttons to burp the car in SPL..in bassrace the competitor requires skill to start correctly, to not breakout, and to find the correct song which applies to their peak.

The reason bassrace is doing so well is because its less like SPL.
exacly it draws the new people in when they see people playing music weather it be at stupidly high volume levels or its someone that came to watch and decided that they might have a chance to win
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Using the cd for every run is a horrible idea. I think that they shouldn't even be produced with the crap tracks that are on them. I think the 4th tie rule should go too cause these cd's suck balls.
Quote 0 0
thumpintruckred
x100000000. No one demo's with crap like that cd, so why use the cd during the comp?

People want to hear music, possibly music they know.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy