Team Prodigy James
http://www.termpro.com/asp/pubs.asp?ID=170

From Wayne posted today...
Quote 0 0
ssluke
would be nice to seee other locations posted , dont just accomidate a select few
Quote 0 0
F.O. SPL Deezy
Nice!!! Can't wait! Gonna be a killer time
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Sweet!!!
Quote 0 0
john-hone
lets see? 30 minutes from my house or florida? florida might win this battle. something different.
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Steve
Ahhh yea Florida!!!!
Quote 0 0
Tinted
all Canadians are gonna be at this one!!!! Ohio here we come for a visit!!!! Canada rules!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
Its looking like this is where we will be bringing our NW truck.... cant wait!
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Mike
Ill be Florida bound as all ways
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
Just hope the FL guys arent up too late.

Since my intentions are being spelled out for me by others who dont know them...This is meant as a good thing because of course I wouldnt want them to be up too late, which is why it says I hope they AREN'T up too late.

[ 10-11-2011, 05:10 AM: Message edited by: ESP Challenge ]
Quote 0 0
john-hone
Quote:
Originally posted by ESP Challenge:
Just hope thew FL guys arent up too late...
Showing how professional you are as always. Do everyone a favor. Retire.
Quote 0 0
bluewagon
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
Quote:
Originally posted by john-hone:
Quote:
quote:
LMAO! Seriously tho I was thinking the same thing. Greg what do you have to gain by bad mouthing the other location? The competitors arent going to be swayed by your childish comments. People are going to go where they are going to go. I will be at your location even tho you will be there . Unfortunate but we dont want to spend the extra money to have the vehicle shipped to florida. Arghhhhh the sacrifices we make
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
Im not bad mouthing anything. Just seems silly to drive 20 hrs when you have a venue practically in your backyard. The excuses all season not to attend events are the lack of money and time yet when the opportunity presents itself, the choice is then made to spend frivolously. Go to FL by all means, it doesnt affect me either way. Everyone complains about not having a location nearby and yet when there is one, the decision is to go elsewhere. Seems like a contradiction. And if I retired, there wouldnt be anymore multis in the area...which isnt better. If I didnt do my part then there would be a less likely chance of having a venue for Finals where most people want one. If you arent part of a situation or know all the details of it then its probably best not to be involved
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
Quote:
Originally posted by john-hone:
Quote:
quote:
What do you care anyways, you dont compete
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy