Team Prodigy James Show full post »
rbdbdrag
Quote:
Originally posted by jcarnes2:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by rbdbdrag:
Would have been nice to have known this early in the yr,30 min,,now all they need to do is get back in the fall for finals,end of oct or nov,,,,
hey clean out your pm box i wanted to chat with ya about something
did not know that,,,try it now
Quote 0 0
05blackneon
Quote:
Originally posted by Team Prodigy James:
Honestly, My decision is being based on 1 thing this year, Money. With having knee surgery and all the medical bills coming in on top a want to do work to the blazer and upgrade equipment, there is an 85% chance (right now) I'll be in Lima also. Have to play it by ear and see how funds are when it gets closer to show time.
You know if you need a place to stay Ive got room in jax. Only 45 minutes from daytona.
Quote 0 0
rbdbdrag
30 mins from lima,,wooooo that close to finals finally and im not competing,bummer,,
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
Quote:
Originally posted by 05blackneon:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Team Prodigy James:
Honestly, My decision is being based on 1 thing this year, Money. With having knee surgery and all the medical bills coming in on top a want to do work to the blazer and upgrade equipment, there is an 85% chance (right now) I'll be in Lima also. Have to play it by ear and see how funds are when it gets closer to show time.
You know if you need a place to stay Ive got room in jax. Only 45 minutes from daytona.
That's whats up Jay!! I appreciate that homie. I'll have my decision posted after I see how much the rebuild is gonna cost me.

Oh ,I got a place for ya to crash too if ya ever wanted to come up our way for a show. Love to see Trif, Rich and you see who could tie the most lmao
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Hey I have an idea! How bout everyone just goes where they want to go? Mmmmmmmkaythanksbuhbye
Quote 0 0
Wanna-B-Basshead
Quote:
Originally posted by 170typhoon:
Hey I have an idea! How bout everyone just goes where they want to go? Mmmmmmmkaythanksbuhbye
Holy crap, is that logic? I though that was dead!
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Quote 0 0
The Cover
i want to ask a qestion and i know this aint the place to do it on but i am anyways......i did db drags and bass race while in the lanes to see where i was in the brackets then after that i went and dropped my ohms from 2 down to .5 is this allowed and then i rewired it back to 2 for bass race????
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
What class in db drag were you in and what equipment were your running?
Quote 0 0
The Cover
i had 2 dc level 5 12s and a mojo 4k when i went up to do my runs in db drags and bass race....i was at 2 ohms then when i was done with that i went back and rewired it to .5 so i can burp it then i went back to 2 so i can bass race....i was in ssnw
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
So your saying you qualified @ 2 ohms then dropped to .5 to compete in the brackets?
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
100% legal, you can change a blown amp or sub if you have a spare and it is identical make and model.
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
As long as you dont actually change the coils you started with then it is legal. Meaning you couldnt qualify with dual 2s and then switch to a set of dual 1s for eliminations.
Quote 0 0
The Cover
no i had 2 12s at 2 ohms for i can do db drags and bass race while i was in the lanes then went and just switch wires to make it .5 for db drags then burpped a few times and then when it came back to bass race i switch it back to 2 ohms so my amp dont blow
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
You should come to the show in Indy next weekend and tell me in person . From what I understand everything is fine. You were @ .5 for drag and 2 ohms for bassrace. Sounds fine to me
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy