QuietB4TheStorm
Ok. Got a hold of Buddy (AB tech) and he said that I need to find somebody with an old 200.1 so he can compare it to the new one. Anybody have one of the old ones that wouldn't mind e-mailing me a picture or two?

If so, please PM me and I'll explain what area of the board that I need pics of. I'm going to look it up on amp guts, but doubt the picture is clear enough to see specific circuits on the board.

Thanks in advance for the help
Quote 0 0
SLAB
see if you can get ahold of team neo vernon. i KNOW he has some and should be able to help you
Quote 0 0
QuietB4TheStorm
Ok. Thanks!
Quote 0 0
JKasper187
still need pics?
Quote 0 0
QuietB4TheStorm
Yes. Please. I need picures of the protection circuit. There should be two vertical boards in there. The pics I need are the smaller of the two (and sorrounding areas).

Thanks for the help!!!
Quote 0 0
mtxbird
http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/American_Bass_VFL_200.1/

not sure if thats the new one or old one
Quote 0 0
btnhfan
Old one I believe. Black case.

Heres a new one.

Quote 0 0
nice
The AB Tech doesn't know the difference?
Quote 0 0
QuietB4TheStorm
Thanks for all of your responses. Here is the picture from ampguts. The area that I need pics of has a red box around it. I need closeup pictures of the vertical board itself and the circuit board just to the right of it.

About the tech, he said he has seen the difference on the 400 and 700.1, but needed to see an old 200.1 to make sure it was the same.

Thanks again for all of the help.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy