Team Prodigy Mike
Is it me or does it seam that turn out at shows has been weak? It just seams like there is no interest.
Quote 0 0
SPLJUICE
i hope it gets better starting next saturday
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
Definitely less interest but its early on in the season too. Maybe with WF having a date this early it will spark up the interest in people to get back out into the lanes
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Interest has been weak, but yes it is early.

Wayne has been working on the website and that has slowed things down too.

Shows are getting posted now and with dates and at least 1, maybe 2, locations set for World Finals things will start to pick up.

We have our 1st shows really in my area starting the 21st. But, then we have them the 21st, 22nd, and 28th so we will see if we can get some sparks flying!
Quote 0 0
Gary F.
I have been thinking of hosting a 1x event here in Nashville, but I know that only 2-3 people would show up, and that would be the people helping me out with the show lol. I really think if people in this area could be exposed to db drag/bass race they would like it.
Quote 0 0
Gary F.
With finals date being set early it will help. I really want to compete at finals this year!!! I just need shows to go to that are within a reasonable driving distance.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
if theres no shows in your area do your own shows to get pts
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
Quote:
Originally posted by ssluke:
Luke, you will need to recreate your Stats button because of the name change. You will then need to refresh your browser. Some threads on the forum may take a while to be updated.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by SPLJUICE:
i hope it gets better starting next saturday
I hope so to! With it being the first db drag and iasca event. I hope everyone comes out. With iasca's and db drag sharing a finals location at sbn. I really hope everyone gives iasca a try. There bass boxing format it really fun!!!
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary F.:
With finals date being set early it will help. I really want to compete at finals this year!!! I just need shows to go to that are within a reasonable driving distance.
Do like I did Gary.
Start hosting your own Db Drag and Iasca events.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
Quote:
Originally posted by Wayne Harris:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ssluke:
Luke, you will need to recreate your Stats button because of the name change. You will then need to refresh your browser. Some threads on the forum may take a while to be updated.
done thanks wayne
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy