XquisitesoundZ
So I was wondering if you are allowed to have a traditional wall is extreme OS1-2 sub on top of each other at the b pillar. I know it says it has to symmetrical but would this count if the subs are stacked up on passenger side or would it have to be 1 sub on each side of the vehicle? Thanks for any info.
Quote 0 0
Team DD Belgium - Dieter
Quote:
Originally posted by XquisitesoundZ:
So I was wondering if you are allowed to have a traditional wall is extreme OS1-2 sub on top of each other at the b pillar. I know it says it has to symmetrical but would this count if the subs are stacked up on passenger side or would it have to be 1 sub on each side of the vehicle? Thanks for any info.
One sub on each side or on top of each other, but than in the center line of the car.
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
draw an imaginary line from the floor to ceiling in the middle of your vehicle, now the left and right sides must be symetrical. so yes 1 sub on each side.

This rule is confusing since the extreme cars of a few years ago had a traditional ported wall, port on drivers side, but those arnt allowed to play in this class.
Quote 0 0
XquisitesoundZ
Damn eh You should be allowed to have a traditional wall since alot of guys had this type of set up back in the day.
Quote 0 0
Iceman91
So in this class can you mount the amps in front of the b-pillar in a custom amp rack? Also are latch's allowed to be put on the doors in this class?
Quote 0 0
Iceman91
So can anyone answer my question that I posted above?
Quote 0 0
Alemuthafukinjandro
what about two subs side by side, subs at the bottom with the port on top, or subs at the top with the port on the bottom?

I remember plenty of old school walls like that.
Quote 0 0
mhart
i don't think anything is allowed in front of the b pillars just like other classes. and extreme is allowed to clamp the doors as long as there is an outside kill switch. And those walls i think are legal.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
wasn't one of Art's Sound Chamber's vehicles a world champion or record holder one year with eight or ten 10" DD's across the top, with port on bottom?
Quote 0 0
mhart
i know most of the extreme 1-2 back in 98-01 had subs on top and ports on the bottom
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
According to rule 3-14B
"Drivers must be installed symmetrically with respect to the centerline of the vehicle."
So if there are 6 subs on the bottom of the box mounted according to the above rule and the port is located on top of the box as wide as the vehicle's interior width it would still be legal for EX-0S correct?
Quote 0 0
dB Drag Feldjaeger
Yes...
[37309a0]

RETIRED certified 4X Head Judge dB Drag Racing & Bass Race

dBDRA Staff Member/ Head Judge
World Finals Head Judge  &  European Finals Head Judge
     WF XI, XIII, XIV,                         EF '05, '12, '13

Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Thank you Mike!
Quote 0 0
goldopel
just some info about the port, so it does not matter where you put the port as long as the subs are mounted symmetrically with respect to the centerline? its just in aust no one can give me a idea of how it has to be, any help will be good, thanks
Quote 0 0
scoupen
What about diamonds? Are they allowed in OS?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy