Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
Yes, As long as no other applicable rules are violated
Quote 0 0
Iceman91
Quote:
Originally posted by thanosdbfan:
According to rule 3-14B
"Drivers must be installed symmetrically with respect to the centerline of the vehicle."
So if there are 6 subs on the bottom of the box mounted according to the above rule and the port is located on top of the box as wide as the vehicle's interior width it would still be legal for EX-0S correct?
I am a little lost here isn't symmetrically, basically having a center line port? So bassicaly you could put 2 subs on the top & a big old port on the bottom or subs on the bottom & port on top? The way the rules understand to me all enclosures need a CENTER LINE PORT.......
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
port either in the center or horizontal, that could be at the top, in the middle, or the bottom
Quote 0 0
murilo
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceman91:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by thanosdbfan:
According to rule 3-14B
"Drivers must be installed symmetrically with respect to the centerline of the vehicle."
So if there are 6 subs on the bottom of the box mounted according to the above rule and the port is located on top of the box as wide as the vehicle's interior width it would still be legal for EX-0S correct?
I am a little lost here isn't symmetrically, basically having a center line port? So bassicaly you could put 2 subs on the top & a big old port on the bottom or subs on the bottom & port on top? The way the rules understand to me all enclosures need a CENTER LINE PORT.......
Yes either way would be fine
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy