BassNatzii
I have done a few differnt setups in them, but wondering what sub/port combo you ahve found the loudest meter wise and listening wise..
subs up port up
subs back port back
subs back port front
subs front port back
subs up port back
subs back port back
subs up port on side facing drivers side
subs back port on side facing drivers side
or subs up port on side facing pass side
or subs back port on side facing pass side
ect ect.. you get my point

I have done subs up port up, subs back port on side firing drivers side.. and subs up and port on side firing driver side

For next box building wondering which way to go, on

Thanks all
Quote 0 0
BassNatzii
btw keeping it stock style below window lines in back, i removed the spare tire pieces so down the the metal and have all that room to use.. i was even thinking like a angled box 45 degrees angle facing back window more, with ports straight back
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
i would avoid angling the woofers in proportion to the other walls. keep it perpendicular
Quote 0 0
BassNatzii
ok thanks so thinking wall in back behind all the seats, something like 8-12 cubic feet depending on how build it, or a below window line setup maybe trying the crx style of subs up port back about 5 cubic feet tuned to 38hz...
Quote 0 0
violent b
right now I have a single 10" sub back, port up and it gets down. That's in an 05 xB just for reference. I took out the spare tire and storage stuff also and put the box on the passenger side where the storage area was.
Quote 0 0
BassNatzii
Thanks I appreciate the info
Quote 0 0
b.whitley
Id like to know who has gen 2 xb and what they have tried? Good luck with your gen 1
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy