MREZSTREET Show full post »
pimpin at my house
the lvl2s didnt sell cause everything else on his sound board was louder given the same power...
Quote 0 0
SoundWerx
oh boy. Cant we all just get along?

Jacob is now selling parts. good to know!!
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
I'm not fightn lol.
Quote 0 0
ssackett
Quote:
Originally posted by pimpin at my house:
the lvl2s didnt sell cause everything else on his sound board was louder given the same power...
That sounds kinda silly to make a statement like that.. Can you tell me where those LVL2's were located on the sound board?? I can tell you with first hand experience from listening to floor setups at a couple friends of mine shops that almost all of the time the subs located near the top of the sound board always sound different then when placed near the bottom which almost always sound louder and better.
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
im just busting chops i dont care none the less,lol. hint the loudest sub were ontop!

what do you dave,lol
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
I'm not bashin the dc subs, the world holds better and lesser subs. I didn't start this post to smash any1. When a customer talks with me over and over and then said rusty gave them almost deal cost I started talking to olther shops that had the same stuff happen. So why not sell re? Same stuff and its online at dealer too....Rusty is tryn to pay the bills and if that what he wants to do it the usa, power to him. But I want to stay in biz, and sellin lines that do that isn't ganna work. Rusty good luck man...
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy