tijae
i am still wait on dbdrag to come to philadelphia this will be my first show
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
A lot of people are waiting on events over that way. Its up to the judge in the area as to when that will happen
Quote 0 0
mhart
Tijae, there are plenty of NSPL and even an IASCA show this weekend in Salisbury,MD that's not too far from Philly. We will not see dB drag in this area because the shops and competitors do not want it.
Quote 0 0
mhart
The lack of events has nothing to do with the judge in the region, unless judges pay for the shows themselves in other regions. Everytime someone runs a dB drag show in Eastern PA, MD, NJ,etc they lose money, nobody comes out to them. The Carlisle 3x in the spring only had the turn out that it did, and it wasn't large, was because of the NSPL show, I saw around 3-5 db drag competitors total, but since it was the same cost to run all the events, the NSPL people ran both. I'm sick of hearing how it's the judge's fault, until prices drop and classes change, the east coast is now IASCA and NSPL country. That's just how i see it and i love dB drag, but until the cost are the sames as other shows, it's not going to improve.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy