ibanezcollector
thanks go to Pete(HexiBase) of Team Toxic Bass for helping me with the design. I wanted to see what this ABC stuff was all about.

First impression was HOLY SWEET MERCYIFUL JESUS this thing is insanely loud.

After that I began to critique it, for one im not used to the higher tuning on the empty chamber side so its very foriegn to me. It gets very very loud but it also retains a nice solid thump in the low end unlike high tuned SPL boxes.

Enough Jibber Jabber heres some pics

Quote 0 0
HO-SPL
very nice looking box
Quote 0 0
n8skow
What is the purpose of the large 'volume' in the middle of the porting on the right side?

n8
Quote 0 0
big_kahunah
http://forum.sounddomain.com/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=064764
Quote 0 0
n8skow
looks like it would of been much easier to just use the circle ports...

what's the advantage to going slotted instead?
Quote 0 0
Seanp2k
Top notch construction from what I can see. If you are happy with it, that is all that ever matters. Slot ports are just badass, that's why he did them. <3 your roundovers.
Quote 0 0
banginheep
Quote:
Originally posted by n8skow:
What is the purpose of the large 'volume' in the middle of the porting on the right side?
n8
thats the second chamber.

nice looken box dude i bet it sounds SWEET! i cant wait to get my abc box made up im going 23hz in the main chamber and about 43hz in the second one . should shake the pi$$ out of ya
Quote 0 0
joshua_in_michigan
thats a great looking box man... just wish i understood them
Quote 0 0
banginheep
Quote:
Originally posted by joshua_in_michigan:
thats a great looking box man... just wish i understood them
it soo easy to do one you'ed be amazed
Quote 0 0
React Systems
looks good, whats the tuning?
Quote 0 0
jack jessee
hey, that's alot of pbx **** in your car. how is it working out? xa1500d 2x es15ds + aeroports
Quote 0 0
ibanezcollector
huh? to jack jessee

and wow this came up from the grave yard..
Quote 0 0
cncguy
Weird...I see red x's....even when I click on show picture it comes back nothing...
Quote 0 0
React Systems
Quote:
Originally posted by jack jessee:
hey, that's alot of pbx **** in your car. how is it working out? xa1500d 2x es15ds + aeroports
??
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy