NotoriouslyLoud Show full post »
capricewagon
Hell if I knew they were gonna go nuts like this I would have camped out and flipped 3-4 of em

BTW anybody that pays more than retail for a peice of electronics equipment just so that they can have one before anyone else is a complete fu(ktard.
Quote 0 0
NotoriouslyLoud
agreed ^
Quote 0 0
KrazyK
Quote:
Originally posted by capricewagon:
Hell if I knew they were gonna go nuts like this I would have camped out and flipped 3-4 of em

BTW anybody that pays more than retail for a peice of electronics equipment just so that they can have one before anyone else is a complete fu(ktard.
but man i would have no problems taking that fu(krards money.
Quote 0 0
Meade916
ok so enough talk about how much you can re sell it for....anyone here buy one to play? Hows the graphics?
Quote 0 0
boommerextreme
Just sold 1 of ours for $2200.00.
Quote 0 0
Bobinwi
Quote:
Originally posted by 1LOUDSUV:
prices are gonna get alot worst since they wont have a next shipment till next year.
actually next shipment of 600,000 will be out next week
Quote 0 0
Fierywinter00
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-SONY-PLAYSTATION-3-PS3-60GB-PREORDER-CONSOLE-SYSTEM_W0QQitemZ190051710035QQihZ009QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Damned retards
Quote 0 0
Iggys Ghost
So whats going on? Are all the ps3s on ebay getting screwed over with fake bids?
Quote 0 0
05 obs
has anyone actually looked at the unti? its HUGE! the thing is about the size of an atomic 2200.1 or a lanzar 2000d i mean its like wtf!?
Quote 0 0
Iggster
It weighs 12 lbs
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy