Miiller Aaron
Ma audio hk602sx. Just got it in the other day. I used to have the exact same model and it worked pretty good before i got rid of it. Amp powers on great however, when i start to play a rock song or any music pretty much i can have the bass knob all the way down because i dont need much bass for rock. I have the volume set at 5 and there is almost no bass at all, turn it up to volume 10 and instantly BAM A MASSIVE SIGNAL SENT TO MY WOOFER. It continues to pound my sub as hard as hell until i shut the cd player off. What do you guys make of it?
Quote 0 0
Miiller Aaron
Nobody knows?
Quote 0 0
SoundWerx
by bass knob, do u mean remote bass knob??? if so did u try to disconnect it???
Quote 0 0
AZ_SS
You could have a faulty bass knob... or amp?
Quote 0 0
bassfreek17
or a bad tuning job
Quote 0 0
bassfreek17
i would start with adjusting that first, deck and amp set the amp so it sounds good with the deck flat and the bass knob down low. then move to fine tuning with the deck and keep the bass knob for showing off and heavy bass music. hope for the best and if that doesn't work then move to the bad amp idea.
Quote 0 0
AudioStylz722
To me that dont sound like the gain control knob, sounds more like a blown RCA ground. This happens at any level the amp is at for gain, correct?? If not sure, try it. If so then its definately RCA related. Touch the RCA plugs, this may or not do anything, but if the problem goes away then you know its ground related (this dont always work).
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy