SellersStereo
ive got my new subs today, with no recomended box size or port volume...ive done the best i can with the parameters and came up with a 3 cubic foot box with a 4x4 vent 12 inches long for one woofer..i have two woofers..the question is will both woofers share the 4x4 vent in a 6 cubic foot box, or do i need to do something else
ive never used box software before so this might all be wrong anyway...i would be greatfull for any help!

[ 04-19-2010, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: SellersStereo ]
Quote 0 0
Gavin
can you tell us what brand woofers your using and what is your plans? comp, daily or a little bit of both?
Quote 0 0
SellersStereo
i have 2 american bass XFL 1244...they are going to be put in a 1999 Tahoe, powered by one channel of a old autotek mx5000, i just want them for daily use now, if they are good enough ill get two more for the other side of the amp...i just want to make it as perfect as possible so i see if this is the sub for me, or do i need to step up to the HD's
Quote 0 0
SellersStereo
ive had some help with this, but ive got 5.5 net volume with a 86-88 square inch vent....not sure on the length....ill take any advice
thank you, id love to put up a good number, but im only running 1500 to the pair,

[ 04-20-2010, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: SellersStereo ]
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy